how to boot from 3DS storage instead of SD card with Luma and BS9

memebob1061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been try ing to get home brew to boot from the built in storage on my 3DS and the only video i saw said i needed A9LH (am 9 loader hacks) but I'm not sure if i have it or not is there an other way i could do this and also transfer the Homebrew apps over with it ?
Post automatically merged:

also can i just copy all of my files to Sys-Nand?

memebob1061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean?

what do you mean?
also like i said could i just put all of my files in sys-nand

No, but a9hl is very outdated, just like that video guide. Also 3ds.hacks.guide WILL let you boot from 3ds storage instead of SD card.
also like i said could i put those files in my sys nand?

Last edited by memebob1061,

memebob1061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide will have you install boot9strap (B9S), which is more up to date than arm9loaderhax (A9LH).

Video guides tend to get outdated quickly, which is why we recommend following official guides instead.
im also trying to install the new homebrew to the 3ds's built in storage could i do that by putting the new homebrew install on my sys-nand?

memebob1061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to be able to have multiple sd card filled with games so i can have a lot more storage an so i can easily carry around more than one game at a time

i want to be able to have multiple sd card filled with games so i can have a lot more storage an so i can easily carry around more than one game at a time
bacicaly what im trying to say is i would like to have multiple games on one sd card like those cheap cartridiges that have like 1001 games or whatever on amazon

bacicaly what im trying to say is i would like to have multiple games on one sd card like those cheap cartridiges that have like 1001 games or whatever on amazon
an one more thing are you the one that made twilight menu?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It'd be better to buy a larger SD card then.
an one more thing are you the one that made twilight menu?
Yes, I am.

memebob1061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much now i can pay cod on my ds!

Thank you so much now i can pay cod on my ds!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol