Luma3ds expection occured arm 11 (core 1)

Babolph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hewo

Been trying to figure out ways to solve this but I think people on here can help me more

My error message:

Processor: ARM11 (core1)
Exception type: prefetch abort (svcBreak)
Fault status: Debug event
Current process: ns (00040130000008002)

New 3DSXL boots normally into nintendo home menu without SD card and I can access the LUMA menu when holding select after rebooting with SD card.

Any advice what I should do now ?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please ("pweese?") don't post text in grey.

New 3DSXL boots normally into nintendo home menu without SD card
So there's a problem with your SD card. Standard procedure in cases like this is to connect the SD card to your PC, copy everything off the SD card with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier, format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and copy everything back if the test is okay. If the test fails, you will need to get a new card.

Reactions: CoolMe

Babolph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What I have to do when the SD card is broken? I'm really new on this topic and actually got the 3ds already hacked the problem also only occurs when I have auto launch hb menu on 3ds in the luma configuration. The SD card still gets recognized in the normal 3ds settings too

Last edited by Babolph,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I have to do when the SD card is broken?
Don't bother replying if you're not going to read the post, sir.
If the test fails, you will need to get a new card.

I'm really new on this topic
So please do what I suggested. Sometimes just copying everything off and back again is enough to solve some problems.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Before you do anything like that. Please make sure the boot.firm Is on the root of the sd card and not in the 3DS folder.

This what was wrong with mine. Kept arm 11 aborting because the file was missing, it wasn't missing was in wrong place.

Babolph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Before you do anything like that. Please make sure the boot.firm Is on the root of the sd card and not in the 3DS folder.

This what was wrong with mine. Kept arm 11 aborting because the file was missing, it wasn't
The things is that everything worked right before then the console had an error and then it wouldnt
work anymore I haven't had the time to Check everything on the PC yet, but the 3ds Shows the SD card as empty

Babolph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That sounds like a faulty SD card then I'm afraid.
Finally had the time to Check everything and I think that the 3ds folder shouldnt look like this on the sd card xd

Attachments

• 20240127_122446.jpg
    20240127_122446.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 25

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can try using the card in another SD card reader. If you are using a microSD card in an SD adapter, you may also try using a different SD adapter.

If that doesn't help, you can still try copying the files off using Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier. Even if the file names are corrupted, you might at least be able to recover your save data by guessing from the file sizes, if you're interested.

After that, format the card and test the empty card with h2testw – but even if h2testw says the card is okay, you might want to consider getting a new one. They're cheap and you probably don't want to risk the card getting corrupted again somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto