Why do people say my generation sucks ass?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the patience to explain this. Look at what I was quoting and the context around it lol.
Who cares? It's just trolls. It is so annoying. Tells people what CFW, device, Game etc to play or use with their system. Never adding much to the conversation. Preaching tolerance and acceptance but singling people out if they do not follow it's rules. This is exactly why that generation sucks. Judging, smug, canceling, trolling, controlling, confused, indecisive, argumentative, screaming, crying, wannabe, narcissistic, self absorbed, bubble wrapped, severley damaged, big pharm popping, lame, media worshipping hypocritical children that make lots of noise but say very little. I don't care about semantics or wether we're in the EoF. I'm from the GenX GFY I DGAF generation. Don't encourage them trolls. I may be a dick but at least I am real and consistent.

Btw, lunar shift isn't bad. I have been writing music since the 90's. Did you do the vocals? I'd like to discuss production sometime.

Reactions: SylverReZ

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Since when is this a meme board?
Many eons ago when the earth was still young and there were still 9 planets, before the war that took Pluto and Deez nutz from us

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many eons ago when the earth was still young and there were still 9 planets, before the war that took Pluto and Deez nutz from us
There it is. There used to be roms on here when I first joined. I lost that account's login, sadly. Doesn't mean you should be posting them. Memes clogged the shit out of the temp at one point.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There it is. There used to be roms on here when I first joined. I lost that account's login, sadly. Doesn't mean you should be posting them. Memes clogged the shit out of the temp at one point.
Back when I joined, there wasn’t a me to clog up the Temp. Now there is. Life is better that way
reality-75889806-771EB83C-D56A-4C35-B588-77E4E938EC51.jpeg

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
🤦‍♂️Narcissistic inflated self worth much? Gen why's specialty. Poignant for this thread.
Bruh, I am an anime that sometimes sells thigh pics on the internet. My self-worth has to be high otherwise people might realize my thigh pics are clearly just anime.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Btw, lunar shift isn't bad. I have been writing music since the 90's. Did you do the vocals? I'd like to discuss production sometime.
Depends on which song, I've done vocals on a few of the songs. Appreciate you checking it out.

As far as production goes, I know very little, especially when it comes to mastering. I basically make something that sounds ok to me and put it out at this point. If I were in a position to do so, I would rather pay somebody to take care of that side of things than attempt to do it myself. I just like making my songs.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on which song, I've done vocals on a few of the songs. Appreciate you checking it out.

As far as production goes, I know very little, especially when it comes to mastering. I basically make something that sounds ok to me and put it out at this point. If I were in a position to do so, I would rather pay somebody to take care of that side of things than attempt to do it myself. I just like making my songs.
I have a little experience mastering. Just got the software a couple years ago. If you want to PM feel free. Did your get the name from the controller?

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a little experience mastering. Just got the software a couple years ago. If you want to PM feel free. Did your get the name from the controller?
NO LOL
I've been using the name Lunar/Shift since 2014. I'm actually upset about the controller yoinking that name because it destroyed the SEO of my content I'd built for years at the time it came out.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NO LOL
I've been using the name Lunar/Shift since 2014. I'm actually upset about the controller yoinking that name because it destroyed the SEO of my content I'd built for years at the time it came out.
What software do you use for creating Lunar/Shift. I've been listening to a few of your tunes, they're not bad. :D

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
What software do you use for creating Lunar/Shift. I've been listening to a few of your tunes, they're not bad. :D
I use TuxGuitar for composing and notation, REAPER for recording/mixing.
Primary plugins are Toneforge Menace for Guitar amp sim and Drumforge for drum programming.

I've also used Ableton Live for things here and there, such as the programmed synth you hear in the beginning of the song "Monochrome".

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

Rolfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How do you produce audio masters then? Analogue-only?
if your music is created digitally and then distributed exclusively digitally, then there's nothing to master. the format is the same. and as for compression/limiting, i hear that putting compression on the master bus is pretty popular these days :P

edit: to be clear, i mean digital distribution as in via the Internet. CD of course is technically mastering, given that the recording may have to be optimised to account for the flaws of CD audio

Last edited by Rolfie,
  • Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ and Veho

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
🤦‍♂️ It's because your generation
  • Doesn't know anything, all of your thoughts are crowd sourced. Original thinking doesn't exist. You just Google it or ask a forum or whatever and if you don't like the truth you argue or change it. You can't spell without spell check. You can't navigate without your GPS, you can't remember dates, numbers or names. Your phone is your life. If you have no connection or your battery dies you panic because there goes your brain. You are an addict.
  • You decided that being strong was toxic. "Walk it off" "No blood no pain" "Don't be a baby" are things we were told. Now the weak have ganged up and socially lynched the strong. Everone cries and gets their boo boos kissed. There are safe spaces where you are guaranteed coddling. And now you insist that everywhere should be a safe space. We would have laughed our heads off at you, slapped you silly and you'd be stronger and better off.
  • SJW keyboard warriors. You all think you're so tough but IRL you run from confrontation and hide. You all know it too. That's why you're so sensitive about it. Wimps and pussies. The mediocre and defective people have all banned together. Thanks to the internet you all have a voice. In my day, you had to go to meet people. Weirdos didn't really have a venue. Coffee shops, Hot topic, some weird clubs, maybe. Now they have hundreds upon hundreds of sites and since you hide behind an avatar and never leave the house you feel free to feed the worst parts of your personality. Then you find hundreds of others with the same delusions. Normalizing the abnormal. Just because it's common doesn't mean it's not retarded.
  • You think the internet is a real place. The internet is a tool, an entertainment portal, a way to exchange information. You all use it as an alternate life. A pseudo real world. You think online relationships, sex, travel, parties and such are real. There is no replacement for real life. You're not experiencing anything. Just watching it. You claim you know so much but all you know is what someone else who actually experienced life wrote about it. Going outside is so scary you have convinced yourselves that online will suffice. It doesn't. You just sit there staring and wanking. Online sex isn't real. Online relationships are hallow. Go outside.
  • You censor the world. If you don't like something you call your SJW lame chihuahua buddies to yip and nip your opposition in to submission. When people get sick of you and concede you think you're right. Validating yourself. You're wrong. You just annoyed someone in to leaving because you're not worth the effort to convince. Somehow you take pride in that. Amazing. You have the right to do whatever you want but so does everyone else. State your opinion and I'll state mine. You don't listen to reason, you just shut down anything that makes you uncomfortable and put your blinders back on. Then you have the nerve to call yourself brave. We called that selfish and stupid.
  • You think you're special. You got participation trophies for coming in dead last.. You were told you're great when you were the worst in your class. You were told that everyone is special. You are bubble wrapped, padded, fragile and soft. You think your feelings are important. More important that anything or anyone. You have entitlement issues because of it. You think you deserve anything you want. You don't have to improve, we all have to come down to your comfort level. You don't want to become anything more than what you are. Why would you? You're perfect, your mommy said so.
  • Your confused. You've been fed so many lies and marketing campaigns that you don't know what's real. You twist and contort facts. You over analyze things until you find a loop hole for your B.S. You can't define the simplest concepts. Can't make up your minds. Fluidity and indecisiveness is just wishy washy stupidity with a pretty name. Make a decision and back it up with facts not feelings. Stop just agreeing with idiots to avoid confrontation. Stop pretending. Be a real person and suddenly you won't be so confused. Red is red no matter how much you want it to be blue. Get over it. Feelings are not reality.
  • Your music sucks. Your rappers look like 90s Batman villans. They're cliche and pampered. Your rock guys are all crying all the time. Even when they're trying to convince you they're kicking ass they still act like girls. The music is simple. Nobody really knows anything about music. They just dupe established hits and change it enough that they can't be sued. Looped, auto tuned, sampled and recycled crap. No originality. No message behind it except for the current trending prepackaged corporatized profitable slogans. The women are nasty whores. WAP? What A Piece of shit. No thought. No metaphors or poetry, just out right, dumbed down sophomoric shock schlock or the same old crap.
  • Everyone is a bitch. Get over yourselves. You're not that important, cool, interesting or deserving. You talk about what everyone else does but you never look at youself. Which is funny because you're all so self-centered. You don't deserve to be comfortable. Nobody owes you respect, respect is earned. You aren't that smart, thats just what your enablers tell you so you won't shit yourself. You aren't entitled to be you at the expense of others. Have tact. Your mental illness is your issue not mine. You're happiness is not important. Happiness, self worth, contentment comes from within, that's why even though society is bending to every noisy bitchy whim you're still not happy, you're still complaining. It's never enough because it's not the world that's keeping you unhappy. It's you.. it's a culmination of your indecisiveness, your ineffective life skills, your elevated self worth, your selfish big smug ego and your inability to learn from your mistakes. You don't even think you make mistakes!
The current generation needs to shut up and learn. From the real world not from their screens. Go outside, Smell and taste the world. Get some scrapes and bruises and find something worth fighting for. Bump your head. Bleed a little. Learn how to live.

Then maybe you'll stop sucking ass.
You're* confused
I win.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...