Hacking Who uses flashcards on their 3DS?

Do you use a flashcard on your shiny new 3DS?

• Hell yeah! I love me some NDS goodness!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way! Don't want to risk an onine ban or similar!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't own a flashcard that works on it, and I never will.
I will finally build up a game collection
smile.gif

I might even buy the two DS Zelda games and Mario & Luigi 3
biggrin.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using my Acekard 2i since I got my 3DS, and I periodically have to delete the Dorasu from my log.
tongue.gif

Since the picture and audio quality of DS games are horrible on the 3DS, I would rather keep playing on my DS lite, but then I'd feel like I'd wasted $250 since I wouldn't play my 3DS otherwise.
Yeah, not having good launch games really sucks.

Antoids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my 3ds just thinks I really, REALLY like Alex Rider, so I have to say I'm feelin PRETty secure right about now.

Cocytean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I did it! I'm now a member of the 'Alex Rider' fanclub!

By May, if Nintendo DOES block online access to the shop, if anyone wants to buy a cheap 3DS, let me know!
biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried all my carts on it and came to the conclusion it sin't worth it as I ahve a DS, DS Lite, DSiLL as well. But DS games on the 3DS look like doodoo anyways... Just a blurry mess.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm waiting for the May update to see what happens from there before buying another flashcart that works on the 3DS, but I just have my R4 Ultra with AKAIO on it, which works great, but my old DS died (I was replacing the shell - one of the cables to the top screen or the screen itself needs replacing. Dunno which), and it won't work on the 3DS. I tried it, and it just crashes the 3DS. Well, it gives me an error screen. It comes up as R4 Ultra though, when I put it in.

I used it before I heard what Nintendo had to say about flashcarts and the 3DS so.... I'm hoping that annoying little record of the R4 won't cause my 3DS to get owned by Nintendo. Short of resetting the entire console (dunno how much data it'd wipe, and I don't really WANT to know), I don't see how I can get rid of any traces of the R4 (even deleting it from the Games Library doesn't completely get rid of it). Nintendo, please have mercy on me.

But yeah, my advice is to WAIT. It's just over one more month until we get the update. You can survive in the mean time (I HAVE to. I don't even have the money to buy any new games, 3DS ones when they come out or otherwise, so I'm just enduring).

dino.axl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does anyone know can you download play games from flash cards (from ds lite to 3ds) so 3ds won't register it as an pirated copy ?

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why would it register as a pirated copy? Why would the DS recognize pirated software, not block it, but still transmit data about it being pirated through wifi?

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I used 3DS for 3ds games, but I have tried DSTWO on it and a copy version of dragon quest IX. Only for like a minute or 2, and have deleted them since. At least if it detecting a flashcart I can say my copy of DQ9 seemed legit, although it came up as Alex Rider. They don't know if I'm stupid enough to buy one. I bought it for the lulz!

Bearpowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna test my DSTWO but I am just too afraid of a brick.

Gonna wait to see if the May updates causes any bricks before I try.

I still got my DSi anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)