Who needs to be fixed more?

Who would you get fixed?

• Monkat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rydian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
iluvyoogaaiiiiz

Letting me keep my balls
smile.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
8 votes so far, wow I like both you guys enogh not wish getting neutered on any of you. But that being said I do know someone in toronto who has experience with males and they won't just tie your tubes they full blown cut them off. Not someting I ever wanna see again. Those poor scrotum floating around in those jars. Shivering in memory. The actual process seeing it done was so, so, so much worse. But If you are gonna fo there let me know they will probably do it for free. (you now know the #1 reason why I don't post that many vidoes internet style, I was dumb enought to the friggin camera man at 2 of these, one video of the tie-ing one video of shiver shrug the other)
If the imagery from my words is not enough - then let google be your friend

I AM NOT DIGGING UP THOSE VIDEOS FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

But if you were talking about fixing their lives up so that they can devote themselves to whatever there hearts desire then sure (maliscious face).
Bwa ha ha ha .... Lets fix them.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
rastsan said:
8 votes so far, wow I like both you guys enogh not wish getting neutered on any of you. But that being said I do know someone in toronto who has experience with males and they won't just tie your tubes they full blown cut them off. Not someting I ever wanna see again. Those poor scrotum floating around in those jars. Shivering in memory. The actual process seeing it done was so, so, so much worse. But If you are gonna fo there let me know they will probably do it for free. (you now know the #1 reason why I don't post that many vidoes internet style, I was dumb enought to the friggin camera man at 2 of these, one video of the tie-ing one video of shiver shrug the other)
If the imagery from my words is not enough - then let google be your friend

I AM NOT DIGGING UP THOSE VIDEOS FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

But if you were talking about fixing their lives up so that they can devote themselves to whatever there hearts desire then sure (maliscious face).
Bwa ha ha ha .... Lets fix them.
Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(