Who is your absolute favorite character in a video game?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That shape is a teasing bitch. Too many poor souls have lost it all waiting for it in vain.
They should have prepared better then, perhaps been more adaptable and filled other holes with things which will do for the moment, or maybe held one in reserve as such things are possible in the modern world. With all that said when something so perfect finally comes along it is usually worth the wait. Sometimes three even come along at once, though if you are playing with someone else it does leave a lot of garbage to clear up.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tough call. I've made a few lists with my favorite heroes and villains, and most of them were from cartoons or movies. I don't play games for their stories much. Nonetheless, here are the top five picks of those lists:

-cyber demon (Doom)
-John Conrad (spec ops: the line)
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Abe (Abe's Oddyssey)

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Uhm, maybe Kamitsure/ Elesa/ Camelia/ ??? from Pokémon BWB2W2 and Aoi Sorano for Inazuma Eleven Go.
Toad imho is the funniest mushroom in the world c:
I also like Kirby but not too much...
Maybe I can't remember some of these (yay such a good memory)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
or maybe held one in reserve as such things are possible in the modern world.
In the versions for filthy casuals, maybe. Real Tetris doesn't let you store convenient pieces for later. :angry:

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:whip:

Attachments

• ^5C338A35C79F41CDCA9A8A088E3D1DAA2216612FF8D9A5E6FE^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^5C338A35C79F41CDCA9A8A088E3D1DAA2216612FF8D9A5E6FE^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 139

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i actually was thinking of making such a thread, glad to see there is one already made.
so i will bump this to get more faves in !

wooo, my most favorite game character is and will forever be Leon Magnus from Tales of Destiny (also my most favorite game!)

ijBg3rj.jpg
he so gorgeous , well i may be overdoing it, but he is my fiction love.

Condarkness_XY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a hard question. Um, I don't know if I can even really choose....Link, Ratchet and Clank (count them as 1), Sephiroth, Cloud, Jak and Daxter, Red (pokemon)...the list goes on and on....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg