Who is author of your dreams?

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the day. I also have a fear of driving. Like I'll drive if I have to but my anxiety peaks when I'm driving. So sometimes I have dreams where I'm driving but I have no control of the car.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, dreams are projections of your brain.
I also read something about people who grew up with black/white telly usually have dreams in black/white.

To me, me dreams are authored by me, molded by me.
Lucid dreams ftw!

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I am usually amazed by my dreams, they have such intriguing stories and plots that I myself could never conceive of creating one myself, but alas it is the work of my brain. I guess the brain just uses your desires from your mind and creates a story on its own based on all the information it always gathers throughout your life, it then functions on its own and you become the audience.

plasturion

temporary hermit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To be author of own dreams sounds great. I like it. The subconscious? Collective or individual? I guess we can dream answers of others thoughts, so dreams depends more to the enviroment. I don't really get that abstract fields but If we are conected to something wider, than i guess our brain is more like reciever than transmiter. hmm

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I knew.

Seriously though, there are many valid answers.
Most of what Sliter and Ov3rkill have said makes sense to me. It can only be why I make so many dreams with recurring patterns over and over.

plasturion

temporary hermit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The main question is about "movie" however "end goals" i like as an answer too.
I agree so many valid answers... but honestly i can't choose which one is best.
Worries, desires? hmm sounds more like parallel side effects of something... but not a source.
How about this, commonly you don't have any nightmares, but there's one night for example you dream about catastrophic disaster, let's say plane crash. You wake up imediatelly and 10 sec later you hear a detonation explosion, someone placed a bomb under a car nearby. Nightmares itselfs are not bad, but they say that's something wrong in your neighborhood or your close enviroment. I guess it can be worries but not always yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1