Gaming Who has Super Smash Bros?

Vic_Vinegar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And were you nervous when you installed it / downloaded it?

Hey guys,

So we are all aware that a copy of Smash is out. I've seen numerous copies of it available to download from "that site that we shall not name" but I cant determine if the links that are provided are legit or not.

For those of you who did get it, is there a particular version I should get? From what I read on here, the MD5 version appears to the safest one. Is this the one I should attempt to get? And is the .nsp safer then the .xci? Or are they both the same?

And yes I have a backup of my nand.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3D2DDBE3-9E6C-468A-BB96-473CF0BFC9C3.jpeg

Reactions: Vic_Vinegar
D

Deleted User

For those that got smash early, are you satisfied with the (offline) game? No spoilers please.

rafferty_shaun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those that got smash early, are you satisfied with the (offline) game? No spoilers please.
Happened to be taking vacation when this came out so I've somehow already sunk about 40 hours in and am just about to 100% the story mode which has been brilliant. Haven't touched multiplayer yet and have been having a blast.

Reactions: Deleted User

BruhLookAtThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran to a trusted website, with a nice, soft cobra as the logo, and downloaded it without hesitation. Still don't even know what my MD5 Hash or whatever is lol but it's an .nsp and I've had no problems at all these last few days

Vic_Vinegar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I picked up a copy on Monday, found a good .nsp MD5 release that hasn't given me any issues. I also used Checkpoint to load up a save file from another user so that I have all the characters unlocked... too lazy to do it myself lol

I'm very satisfied with the game (who wouldn't be? Its Smash) Its a great game to play since every match lasts about 3 minutes max, very easy to play a couple of rounds if you have a few minutes to kill.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice