Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,232
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want to pass time, watch this anime called "Ergo Proxy". It's teh shit!

Or read Trigun, even more "teh shit!"
Or read Samurai Deeper Kyo its even more MORE teh shit...
happy.gif

Or Blach Cat its even more more MORE teh shit!!!
grog.gif
 
seems like everyone has posted here but me....... and no I am checking every other damn minute
biggrin.gif
 
If you guys want to pass time, watch this anime called "Ergo Proxy".  It's teh shit!

Or read Trigun, even more "teh shit!"
Or read Samurai Deeper Kyo its even more MORE teh shit...
happy.gif

Or Blach Cat its even more more MORE teh shit!!!
grog.gif
HELL NO! Samurai Deeper Kyo I agree with, I love that shiz, but Black Cat? Thats just a LAME Trigun wannabe!
nyanya.gif
(P.S. Eve is seriously ****ing hot! LOLICON)

Oh, and I got my third Arsureus off of GTS now, if anyone cares.
 
Is the Trigun sequel good? I have the feeling it's a forced sequel, well prequel I think.

Edit: I should reply to the topic... No, but I will probably buy it, I'll download first if it's released before.
 
SDK and Black Cat are not really that great. Their not bad, but they don't bring anything new to the table. The best new series I've seen so far are Black Lagoon, Code Geass, and Mushishi(action only fans may not like this though).

And I don't care if this is off topic because this is a stupid topic anyways
tongue.gif
.
 
I've watched Code Geass, I love it, too bad we have to wait til summer for the last 2 episodes....
frown.gif
 
I have yet to post.I check every so often. I need something to get my mind off of many other things. I need a good DS game!
-NicK-
 
Is the Trigun sequel good? I have the feeling it's a forced sequel, well prequel I think.

Edit: I should reply to the topic... No, but I will probably buy it, I'll download first if it's released before.
Sequel? You mean trigun maximum? Its the true series, it starts where trigun left off, in a way, trigun was just a prequel to an even greater trigun maximum.

Oh, and I got all 493 pokes in the (J) version, after I best the (U) version I'll trade them over and kick ass.
 
It's not here because we all desire it. Lets not hope that it releases soon, so that it comes sooner than we expect it to. Forget about pokemon, and it shall come. O.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News