- Joined
- Aug 30, 2006
- Messages
- 1,346
- Reaction score
- 1
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 35
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 292
- Country

No.Is there a way to communicate with the people that dump the games
Unless you are "connected"

No.Is there a way to communicate with the people that dump the games


Or read Trigun, even more "teh shit!"If you guys want to pass time, watch this anime called "Ergo Proxy". It's teh shit!
Or read Samurai Deeper Kyo its even more MORE teh shit...If you guys want to pass time, watch this anime called "Ergo Proxy". It's teh shit!
Or read Trigun, even more "teh shit!"

HELL NO! Samurai Deeper Kyo I agree with, I love that shiz, but Black Cat? Thats just a LAME Trigun wannabe!Or read Samurai Deeper Kyo its even more MORE teh shit...If you guys want to pass time, watch this anime called "Ergo Proxy". It's teh shit!
Or read Trigun, even more "teh shit!"![]()
Or Blach Cat its even more more MORE teh shit!!!![]()





Sequel? You mean trigun maximum? Its the true series, it starts where trigun left off, in a way, trigun was just a prequel to an even greater trigun maximum.Is the Trigun sequel good? I have the feeling it's a forced sequel, well prequel I think.
Edit: I should reply to the topic... No, but I will probably buy it, I'll download first if it's released before.

QUOTE said:Rather checking for Zelda than Pokemon
I'm also waiting for this, I don't think it's ever going to be released!! (But I'm also wasting away wating for Pokemon too)![]()

Did I mention Sailor Moon was worth watching?

QUOTE said:Rather checking for Zelda than Pokemon
I'm also waiting for this, I don't think it's ever going to be released!! (But I'm also wasting away wating for Pokemon too)![]()
Which zelda game?

