Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,254
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE said:
Looks like the Best Buy by my house has Pokemon in.
I was there buying my brother a birthday present and met my friend who works there, who told me that their shipment came in that morning. He jokingly said that he wanted to steal one to dump it, but all copies are kept under lock and key by the manager.

Give me and address. I'll go steal them and dump it.
ph34r.gif


I've even downloaded an extenssion for firefox to refresh a page every 2 minutes. And even checking with my Wii... I must be mad.
wacko.gif
 
How on earth did this reach 11 pages?
blink.gif
I hope there's a "shut up and wait" post in there somewhere, I can't be arsed to check.
 
i just got home and hoping that it will be dump today, but maybe not
i wish that tomm will be the day.
 
These games were supposedly released today:

Classic Action: Devilish
Sudokuro
The New York Times Crosswords

Crap games, sure, but wouldn't it make sense that these games get dumped before Pokemon, which isn't scheduled to be released until the 22nd?
 
ZOMG! Have you guys refreshed lately? Diamond and Pearl are still not out! ZOMG!
 
Instead of checking gbatemp every minute of the day:o Just leave your phone number on here and gbatemp will actually call you when pokemon has been dumped. ps this is not a guarantee. (your statutory right are not affected).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted