Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,257
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am but I'm checking DS-Scene.net first. Sorry to say but they usually have the news first.
 
I am but I'm checking DS-Scene.net first. Sorry to say but they usually have the news first.
Traitor!!!
dry.gif
 
QUOTE said:
Rather checking for Zelda than Pokemon

I'm also waiting for this, I don't think it's ever going to be released!! (But I'm also wasting away wating for Pokemon too
blink.gif
)



Which zelda game?

The new DS one something Hour Glass rather...

Don't scare me like that. I had to scramble around to find confirmed Phantom Hourglass info. Its release (well the official one at least) is scheduled
for June. Both games coming out in the same week and i'll probably die of indecision. Pokemon alone I can handle - after 20 mins I'll realise it's the same game I've been playing for 10yrs and i'll chuck it in the dustbin (hey I'm jaded
tongue.gif
)
 
It really did happen, but it was a small cup that I sat on top of my case, which is right next to my seat. I turned and knocked it off the side and it spilled off near the front corner. I only panicked at first because I thought it would screw up my comp.
 
How many times have you guys pressed the refresh button in the past two days

enough times to wear out 3 mice and 3 f5 keys, after the last busted button i made a script to refresh every 4.59 minutes.

Except for some reason unknown to me the script ends up going out and downloading random porn every 3.2 hours.
 
checking every minute for pokemon is lame, kids
lecture.gif


btw fish guy... wouldn't it be smart to turn off the pc and let it dry off instead of keeping people updated on your situation? sure it's good to spill water on your pc and let it steam off but the appeal only lasts a few seconds til your brain realizes that u just hosed a thousand dollar machine
smile.gif
 
checking every minute for pokemon is lame, kidsÂ
lecture.gif


btw fish guy... wouldn't it be smart to turn off the pc and let it dry off instead of keeping people updated on your situation? sure it's good to spill water on your pc and let it steam off but the appeal only lasts a few seconds til your brain realizes that u just hosed a thousand dollar machineÂ
smile.gif
Lol, That really made me laugh. It wasn't so bad, just the front end of my case, I don't think anything leaked into the inside.
It's alright. I only panicked at the very instant the cup tipped over. But it's alright.
 
checking every minute for pokemon is lame, kidsÂ
lecture.gif


btw fish guy... wouldn't it be smart to turn off the pc and let it dry off instead of keeping people updated on your situation? sure it's good to spill water on your pc and let it steam off but the appeal only lasts a few seconds til your brain realizes that u just hosed a thousand dollar machineÂ
smile.gif


Lol, That really made me laugh. It wasn't so bad, just the front end of my case, I don't think anything leaked into the inside.
It's alright. I only panicked at the very instant the cup tipped over. But it's alright.


I'm refrshing gbatemp every minute to check on mflo's situation.

"Apparently" he makes good R4/M3s skins
wink.gif
 
YOU SHOULD PANIC BEFORE THE CUP TIPS OVER SON, THROW YOUR BODY BENEATH IT AND ACT AS A HUMAN BODY SHIELD TO SAVE YOUR COMPUTER'S LIFE!!!!!!!111ONEONEONEONE

checking every minute for pokemon is lame, kidsÂ
lecture.gif


btw fish guy... wouldn't it be smart to turn off the pc and let it dry off instead of keeping people updated on your situation? sure it's good to spill water on your pc and let it steam off but the appeal only lasts a few seconds til your brain realizes that u just hosed a thousand dollar machineÂ
smile.gif


Lol, That really made me laugh. It wasn't so bad, just the front end of my case, I don't think anything leaked into the inside.
It's alright. I only panicked at the very instant the cup tipped over. But it's alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted