Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,108
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont believe him he doesnt show pics of the carts themselves

i think he just has the display boxes whch every EB games has
 
i'm checking just because i cant wait to trade everything from my J game to my U game and see if the names translate over. Also i want to know if anyone knows how to get rid of a nickname.

But i don't check GBAtemp every minute. I check their RSS thread
biggrin.gif
 
I've been checking the site every ten minutes.. yes it's driving me nutsÂ
lecture.gif



I'm checking every 30 minutes...and in those 29 minute intervals I listen to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Music.
tongue.gif
Diamond and Pearl music makes me vomit uncontrollably. I have the sound off all the time, not because the first THOUSAND times i've heard it during gameplay, but because there will be thousands of times afterwards where i'm going to hear the same friggin thing. I think my friend caught me humming it in chemistry...
frown.gif
I almost spilled the HCl on my arm...
 
OH fuck that guy on gamefaqs posted mroe pics and i believe him ! lots of pics of the cartidgres and english screens !
 
would you help me guys explain how to dump roms, if i can manage to get hold of him?
 
Does not convince me. Looks like it can easily be photoshopped. Anyways, after falling for the Temper card, i'm not gonna trust alot of people here for awhile.
 
hes posted quite a few more pics of the pokedex and other things. he is currently uploading a video to YouTube of the gameplay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News