Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,266
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, I can't wait. lol. Someone teach that 'SyphinHiroshima' guy in the other forum on how to dump his rom. Blah.

He is trying to put a video on youtube of the game. Basically, rubbing it in our faces. Damn him. Damn him and his... connections!
 
Poor guys. I already got the game sitting right here. Too bad I don't have any dumping devices to share the love. Oh well *goes back to playing*
 
I cant wait for this game either. Only reason I ever thought about buying a ds for and Smash bros if thats still gonna be released on the ds.
 
Poor guys. I already got the game sitting right here. Too bad I don't have any dumping devices to share the love. Oh well *goes back to playing*

Bast**d
mad.gif
mad.gif
 
The craziness that is surrounding this game is unbelievable. I bet that once it is released officially nobody is gonna give a shit. It may not even be that good, but there is so much hype in these forums right now that I can't help but join in, it's fun and childlike
tongue.gif
.
 
The craziness that is surrounding this game is unbelievable. I bet that once it is released officially nobody is gonna give a shit. It may not even be that good, but there is so much hype in these forums right now that I can't help but join in, it's fun and childlike
tongue.gif
.
its like elementary school all over agian... giggling about having a new game before everyone else ;]
 
biggrin.gif


Its.................................... NOT DUMPED!
What a waste of post 500, just wanted to say that I have all 493 pokemon hacked and shiny in diamond (J) waiting to be traded over to the (U) version of pearl.
biggrin.gif

And on my (J) pearl game I have all 493 LEGITIMATE waiting to go to my english diamond.
My english pearl will remain untouched except for bragging to friends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted