Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveSTEALSus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zombiehorrors.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Awww, I can't wait. lol. Someone teach that 'SyphinHiroshima' guy in the other forum on how to dump his rom. Blah.

He is trying to put a video on youtube of the game. Basically, rubbing it in our faces. Damn him. Damn him and his... connections!

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Poor guys. I already got the game sitting right here. Too bad I don't have any dumping devices to share the love. Oh well *goes back to playing*

s7r1k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I cant wait for this game either. Only reason I ever thought about buying a ds for and Smash bros if thats still gonna be released on the ds.

jerm27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poor guys. I already got the game sitting right here. Too bad I don't have any dumping devices to share the love. Oh well *goes back to playing*

Bast**d
mad.gif
mad.gif

sscilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The craziness that is surrounding this game is unbelievable. I bet that once it is released officially nobody is gonna give a shit. It may not even be that good, but there is so much hype in these forums right now that I can't help but join in, it's fun and childlike
tongue.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The craziness that is surrounding this game is unbelievable. I bet that once it is released officially nobody is gonna give a shit. It may not even be that good, but there is so much hype in these forums right now that I can't help but join in, it's fun and childlike
tongue.gif
its like elementary school all over agian... giggling about having a new game before everyone else ;]

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

Its.................................... NOT DUMPED!
What a waste of post 500, just wanted to say that I have all 493 pokemon hacked and shiny in diamond (J) waiting to be traded over to the (U) version of pearl.
biggrin.gif

And on my (J) pearl game I have all 493 LEGITIMATE waiting to go to my english diamond.
My english pearl will remain untouched except for bragging to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends