Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Post #300

Actually I got it lol.
laugh.gif

s7r1k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this reminds me of when i was camping outside for my wii in front of bestbuy. Everyone was jus anxious and couldnt wait. It was also very cold.

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To the guy who said were all sad waiting for Pokemon.....whatever. I bet people who really love Final Fantasy get dead excited don't they? Just cos it's Pokemon don't make us sad, no matter how cutey the style is it still remains to be up there with the greatest RPG's.

JayP80Geno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, and forgive me if this has been talked about before.

Is it true that you can record the battle cry for Chatot using the DS microphone?

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question, and forgive me if this has been talked about before.

Is it true that you can record the battle cry for Chatot using the DS microphone?

No...Chatot’s signature move is Chatter, which damages and confuses the opponent. The player may use the DS microphone to record speech for this move, which makes it the first customizable Pokémon attack. It's not the Cry.
lecture.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geezzz are the release groups just messing with us

group A: hehe we got pokemon diamond dumped already, but we're not releasing it!
group B: yea us too! look at those fools posting on gbatemps! lets make them wait a bit longer
A & B: nwahahahahahahaha

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably going to be hated for saying this, but I don't see what's so great about Pokemon. I tried the game a couple years back, and never got into it. And they keep re-hashing the "gotta catch em all and become the top pokemon trainer" theme over and over.

Please don't do anything to me in my slep for saying this guys. I just wanted to voice my opinion.

But maybe, just maybe, I might try this out...

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm playing PoR at the moment, awesome game so far i hope it keeps up this level of greatness, it might just surpass SotN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.unilad.com/community/life/italy-teen-dies-dropping-phone-bathtub-897501-20240607