Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryp2nite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm playing PoR at the moment, awesome game so far i hope it keeps up this level of greatness, it might just surpass SotN.

I was totally loving PoR until it kept freezing on me.
cry.gif

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe nintendo has sent a warning to these release groups, I mean Pokemon is going to sell a crap lot of copies.... Nintendo would hate to miss out on all that cash....

Not really a good explanation as nintendo should then do this for all games.

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dammit, what should I play in the meantime..
keep in mind that I've only got a Supercard SD, as my r4 isn't here yet

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing Phoenix Wright 1 in the meantime...I can't believe I've never had time to play it. Hopefully it would last long enough for Pokemon D/P to get dumped...

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe nintendo has sent a warning to these release groups, I mean Pokemon is going to sell a crap lot of copies.... Nintendo would hate to miss out on all that cash....

Not really a good explanation as nintendo should then do this for all games.

You do realise it's near impossible to contact the Release Groups...

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember being like 6 or 7 or somthing playing pokemon blue on a floppy disk on an olddd computer. Now that I think of it, the floppy disk must have conatained the rom and an emulator I guess... But I didnt know anything at all about that
tongue.gif

I dont know how, but I think I made it up pretty far into the game... possibly up to the part where you have to wake up snorlax. I dont know how I got up that far... back then I was so young Im suprised I knew how to make the game load :wtf:

Anyways... After I got a gamboy (colour, verry nice) Pokemon blue was my second game... I remember buying it for $47.95 on special at TANDY. Yeah, I had to look at the box to get that price... only some kind of freak could remember that. So I played that game to DEATH. Never wanting to put it down or sleep. Hehe, I still remember thinking the pokemons levals were 100+ the actual leval that the pokemon was on. Such as... L.34 I thought it meant 134.. man I was a tool.

Yeah, I never restarted that game ever. Having about a million rare candys for 150 pokemon all on lvl 100 isnt somthing you want to get rid of. Silver came next.. loved that game. and thats the last pokemon game that I got... didnt bother about the new ruby versions... I was over pokemon by that stage. But for some reason im pumped for D/P. So much that I would play the japanese version again if it wasnt in japanese...
rolleyes.gif

Yep.

*looks at watch*

Dammit, I thought this would pass the time
mad.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I played blue on a PC emulator ages and ages before it came out in Europe. Cant even remember where I heard of it, I had no idea it was going to be huge or even that it had a cartoon or anything. Me and some girl from school would both play it cos I gave her a floppy with it on. And we'd talk about levelling up our Wartortles in the pub and no-one would know what the hell we were on about. Remember turning on the TV one day and just being like "A pokemon cartoon?"
huh.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yeah, I played blue on a PC emulator ages and ages before it came out in Europe. Cant even remember where I heard of it, I had no idea it was going to be huge or even that it had a cartoon or anything. Me and some girl from school would both play it cos I gave her a floppy with it on. And we'd talk about levelling up our Wartortles in the pub and no-one would know what the hell we were on about. Remember turning on the TV one day and just being like "A pokemon cartoon?"Â
huh.gif

So did you get to use Hydro Pump on her or did you use Withdraw?

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geezzz are the release groups just messing with us

group A: hehe we got pokemon diamond dumped already, but we're not releasing it!
group B: yea us too! look at those fools posting on gbatemps! lets make them wait a bit longer
A & B: nwahahahahahahaha
I was thinking that too...

- Sam
frown.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I played blue on a PC emulator ages and ages before it came out in Europe. Cant even remember where I heard of it, I had no idea it was going to be huge or even that it had a cartoon or anything. Me and some girl from school would both play it cos I gave her a floppy with it on. And we'd talk about levelling up our Wartortles in the pub and no-one would know what the hell we were on about. Remember turning on the TV one day and just being like "A pokemon cartoon?"Â
huh.gif

So did you get to use Hydro Pump on her or did you use Withdraw?

I used "Watch her go out with all my mates instead"

That was before I got game
tongue.gif

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
^ i think everyone did, it's been over 24 hours (i think anyways) since stores got there copies so i was really expecting it to be out, i'm starting to think ambitious21 is right, maybe they have dumped it and are holding it back on purpose lol, i wouldn't put it past them.....sick bastrds!

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
I did! checked this site first thing when i got up - driving my gf mad - sad i know!

it'll keep me endlessly entertained for my morning train commute as ive run out of prison break.

quick question then: if i plug my emerald gba game into the ds, can i somehow do something with the pokemon i captured on there?

also - anyone have the link to the site that lists all the pokemon in the new games - got a green background on it and LOADs of pics - saw a thread on IGN with people listing their battle crew pokemon - thought i might give it a try!

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did! checked this site first thing when i got up - driving my gf mad - sad i know!

it'll keep me endlessly entertained for my morning train commute as ive run out of prison break.

quick question then: if i plug my emerald gba game into the ds, can i somehow do something with the pokemon i captured on there?

also - anyone have the link to the site that lists all the pokemon in the new games - got a green background on it and LOADs of pics - saw a thread on IGN with people listing their battle crew pokemon - thought i might give it a try!
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/
go to the right side and the menu has the pokedex and so on.
with the emerald plugged in, you can transfer 6 of your emerald pokemon a day. but you have to see the national dex diamond/pearl version first though, and get the pal park. prob around where u beat the e4

also, you can catch some pokemon in your game, that only shows up when the emerald cartridge is inserted.
those are the only two functions of having the gba game in the slot below.r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...