Gaming who did you marry (get S rank with) in awakening?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as you know if you get S rank of support with a Unit of the opposite sex you marry them also the future child of the support unit differs depends on who you married or who married who i'll go first

Tactician:Chris
Wife/Husband: (for me Nowi)
why? (my example is she's cute and unlike Lissa she doesn't prank you in support scenes)

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Waaait... does this mean I can't post here...? Meh. Imma do it anyways.

I married that smexy stalker Tharja and we have two children. Her daughter Noir is a freakin beast on the battle field and has crazy good strength (for any of my female party members). And the Morgan is my little Grand Master in training and is already stronger than my unit. She inherited her magic stats from Tharja, so I just equip her with crazy magic spells and have her go have fun on one side of the map.

If you married Nowi... does that mean you have dragon babies?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone, we know there is a hype thread, this is just specifically for marriage, sheesh :glare:
ANYWHO
I had my unit marry Panne (Freaking love her) and we have two Kids, Yarne and Morgan, Both Taguel :D
I had Chrom Married Sumia
Lon'qu Married Cordelia
Nowi Married Libra
Im currently going to Make Yarne Marry Nah
and thats about it for now, but I plan on keeping some relationships going ^.^

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I'll make a thread for skills that everyone uses, "what did you name your avatar?", "what difficulty are you playing on", "who's your favorite FE character", :P

Reactions: chavosaur

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we are speaking striclty about our MU marriages then:

On my normal file My female MU married Donnel(He's just so cute with his lil pot) and Morgan was recruited as a villager. Switched him to a berserker and he can literally solo any map. Nothing can hit or hurt him.

On my hard file My male MU married Cordelia coz shes a total hotty and I passed up using her much on my first playthrough. Havent recruited Morgan yet as the children's maps are a good bit harder this time around.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the...you can marry in a Fire Emblem game!?:blink:

I thought it they were just a war strategy game not a Harvest Moon?
Just in certain ones. Fire Emblem 4 was the first to do it. It's called "supporting" and it offers stat bonuses and dual strikes if you pair two married/high support characters together on the battlefield.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my first playthrough, female MU married Donnel. Can't say I used Morgan much, really. This playthrough, male MU married Tharja. Trying to breed a super sorcerer. :P Besides, the dialogue between them is fantastically funny (and creepy).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld