WHO CAN HELP ME PLS 😭😭😭😭😭

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Im having a problem with neods it wont detect my damm opera expansion pack im using an r4i scrhd im using the 21b version it has slot 2 anable but it wont detect mine idk why i even change to twilight menu i was on ysmenu before twilight i even used hb menu it wont still detect my damm expansion pls help i even change to neods ez 3 in 1 but no it wont work pls hellp

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lad, I can only tell you that I use NeoDS with YSmenu and a Supercard micro SD (32mb) in slot-2, and this is immediately recognized by the emulator. In your case I don't know. 🤔

Edit
Correction: this was not YSmenu but Wood software from an Ace3ds+.
I got confused since I have several flashcards. 😅

Last edited by Nikokaro,
Reactions: zfreeman

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Lad, I can only tell you that I use NeoDS with YSmenu and a Supercard micro SD (32mb) in slot-2, and this is immediately recognized by the emulator. In your case I don't know. 🤔

Edit
Should i use wood kernel?
Post automatically merged:

Edit
Hey can u help me set it up on my r4i rts? And do u use hb to load neods?

Last edited by yoooblls,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry but I don't know your cartridge: I don't know if it is compatible with Wood. In any case I don't think it makes any difference.
My ace3ds+ when I bought it already contained a micro SD with Wood and various emulators (including NeoDS).

Is your Memory Pack the one associated with the Web Browser? Does the latter work in conjunction with the former? If not, the memory pack may be defective: perhaps that is why it is not detected by NeoDS.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I'm sorry but I don't know your cartridge: I don't know if it is compatible with Wood. In any case I don't think it makes any difference.
My ace3ds+ when I bought it already contained a micro SD with Wood and various emulators (including NeoDS).

Is your Memory Pack the one associated with the Web Browser? Does the latter work in conjunction with the former? If not, the memory pack may be defective: perhaps that is why it is not detected by NeoDS.
It wroks i boot up nitroswan it detect my expansion pack

Reactions: Nikokaro

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I see. Have you tried launching NeoDS directly from YSMenu, TwilightMenu, or your flashcard software, without using HBmenu? If your r4 is recent, NeoDS should work directly.
Im using r4i rtsmy kernel is ysmenu dint work tried twilight menu dint work eathet

• Sad
Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto