Any pokemon save wizards care to help me out?

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently made another post about how I am trying to rescue a friends pokemon saves, Well, I got the save pulled from his sd backup with ninfs, but its 1mb vs 472kb like its supposed to be, wont open in pkhex etc Pretty sure I got the right file (will attach screenshot showing title id and the save in question to post) The longshort is a friend lost his 3ds, but I had a backup of the sd card including the stuff to decrypt and mount it all with ninfs, but the saves arent blank files named MAIN like im used to, even decrypted - Help me please?

1709251762101.png

Attachments

• make a wish save.rar
    96.1 KB · Views: 7

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is encrypted you need to have CFW or access to homebrew to decrypt the save to get main file for pkhex.
The console is lost but I have the save pulled from Ninfs (thankfully had a nand backup) from an old sd card backup, I was told that would work - "If you use ninfs you have to use 3ds-save-tool afterwards to get usable data" was said to me in my original post, so I think I am close!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The console is lost but I have the save pulled from Ninfs (thankfully had a nand backup) from an old sd card backup, I was told that would work - "If you use ninfs you have to use 3ds-save-tool afterwards to get usable data" was said to me in my original post, so I think I am close!

Unless you can decrypt it it is no use, the format pkhex look for is a file call main.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto