Hacking Which screen protector should I buy?

DualGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I read on a few forums that Brando screen protectors are the way to go (because Hori ones do not fit 100% and no-name ones are usually crap), but there are two types of them.

Which one do you guys prefer?
Brando Protector Plus Anti-Reflection or Brando Protector Plus Ultra Clear?

Thanks.

DualGuy

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Never heard of that brand but I'm using Taku's. It sits almost 100% of the touch screen. Much better than Hori's IMO. How do I know? Because I've used both of them. You might want to give it a try.

Sigma83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I applied the pelican screen protectors to both screens, for a cheap price. They're perfectly fine, cut to the exact size, a very nice fit, and I haven't noticed any decrease in sensitivity. It's actually hidden the few scratches I had from EBA, they aren't as visible with the protector. Highly recommend it for the price.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever you do don't buy generic screen protectors, I go through one every couple of weeks, they can't withstand the stylus. I know I need to find one specifically designed for the DS but I can't find them anywhere.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I currently use Hori's, but I may change to Taku ones. Can anybody confirm that Taku ones are removable and reusable (like Hori's)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.