Which screen protector should I buy?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DualGuy, Feb 23, 2007.

Feb 23, 2007
  1. DualGuy
    OP

Newcomer DualGuy Member

Germany
    Hi,

I read on a few forums that Brando screen protectors are the way to go (because Hori ones do not fit 100% and no-name ones are usually crap), but there are two types of them.

Which one do you guys prefer?
    Brando Protector Plus Anti-Reflection or Brando Protector Plus Ultra Clear?

Thanks.

DualGuy

2. fli_guy84

Member fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Malaysia
    Never heard of that brand but I'm using Taku's. It sits almost 100% of the touch screen. Much better than Hori's IMO. How do I know? Because I've used both of them. You might want to give it a try.

3. Sigma83

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    I applied the pelican screen protectors to both screens, for a cheap price. They're perfectly fine, cut to the exact size, a very nice fit, and I haven't noticed any decrease in sensitivity. It's actually hidden the few scratches I had from EBA, they aren't as visible with the protector. Highly recommend it for the price.

4. skullstatue

Banned skullstatue Banned

United States
    Whatever you do don't buy generic screen protectors, I go through one every couple of weeks, they can't withstand the stylus. I know I need to find one specifically designed for the DS but I can't find them anywhere.

5. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I currently use Hori's, but I may change to Taku ones. Can anybody confirm that Taku ones are removable and reusable (like Hori's)