Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, mods, you can close this topic, it's turned into shit.
Crygor, please... Get some medical help. I swear, I'm afraid you'll get a heart attack next time someone mentions sony around you.

(disclaimer before you flame me, I'm *THE* nintendo fanboi.)

And I thought I was the only one seeing him over react.

I didn't over react. I simply put you in your place with facts you could not counter.

And whats this about hating Sony? I own a PSP, a modded PS1, and a PS3 which was purchased just a few weeks after launch. But hey, when you cant beat 'em, just claim they hate Sony even though my arguments are sound and logical.

QUOTE(ZeWarriorReturns @ Jan 25 2008, 11:45 PM)
Like You don't defend your Precious 360.

There you go with taht bull**** again. You are so hatefilled. You act as if the Xbox 360 killed your dog. Whenever its mentioned you fly off the handle.

(Or you act like a guy getting paid to defend a failing console, in this case the PS3.)

fony.jpg

"Lest we forget"

Anyway, on a slightly different subject, thanks for your support Linkiboy. You're on my buddy list now. I must say that its been fun watching you defeat ZeWarrior over and over and over again. He'll never learn. I guess he likes being the forum punching bag.

One last thing, I will agree with Mickey Mouse on one thing. This topic has turned sour. It may be time to close the doors.

At least it has run its course for me.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crygor, please... Get some medical help. I swear, I'm afraid you'll get a heart attack next time someone mentions sony around you.

Not like you don't over react over every single anti-sony post

"OMFG STOP SPREADING SHIT ITS NOT FUCKING FACT ITS AN OPINION"

Linki, Really. You just love to butt in. Get your own life, don't interrupt other's. And Crygor and you are really both hypocrites. Like You don't defend your Precious 360.
You just love to avoid points I make.

I only defend my 360 against you. Because you're a lulzcow.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Linki, Really. You just love to butt in. Get your own life, don't interrupt other's. And Crygor and you are really both hypocrites. Like You don't defend your Precious 360.

Agreed. Cygor is just pointing out FACTS about the PS3. He's not saying it's total shit or anything, he's just explaining his OWN OPINION! I only own a Wii, I don't say the PS3 is utter shit nor the 360.

Grow up, ZeWarrior >.>

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Agreed. Cygor is just pointing out FACTS about the PS3. He's not saying it's total shit or anything, he's just explaining his OWN OPINION! I only own a Wii, I don't say the PS3 is utter shit nor the 360.

Grow up, ZeWarrior >.>
Agreed.

actually i like zewarriorreturns sooooo much i did an impresion of him!!!

me from the Guess Who thread said:
I am gay for Sony and Apple because they are awesome! Also, the fact that no reviewers like PS3 games yet they all like Xbox 360 games doesn't matter because it's all a bunch of opinions and doesn't mean that the PS3 is worse! And don't you dare write an opinion in a post without noting that it an opinion or I will get mad at you.

3 different people guessed that i was doing you in 4 minutes!!!! Isn't it a token of my luv to do such an awesome impression?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!1!/1

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo DS beats all y'all.

Kay, thanks.

Wish I still had mine
frown.gif

maybe you should sell your PS3 for one.

No thanks. I wouldn't sell a gift.
A gift? someone must hate you (aww im just kidding
tongue.gif
)

Since were off topic, Linki how's your 360 suiting you?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo DS beats all y'all.

Kay, thanks.

Wish I still had mine
frown.gif
maybe you should sell your PS3 for one.

No thanks. I wouldn't sell a gift.
A gift? someone must hate you (aww im just kidding
tongue.gif
)

Since were off topic, Linki how's your 360 suiting you?
Wonderful. Play it daily, especially with friends. We make 4 player Halo teams to play on ranked.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The person who said xbox360s have like 40% failure rate is stupid. It was more like 20% for the first gen and it's now -10% for the current gen. Still way too high though.

PS3 is actually pretty cool. It has a really nice OS and you can have a bit of fun just playing around with it. I've watched some blu-rays on my mates PS3 and it works fine. The online setup works really well also.

PS3 is definitely not a failure. It might not be doing as good as sony hoped but console sales have been increasing all around the world...and it's a well built machine, reliable etc. Even if sony loses money because of the PS3, it still doesn't mean it's a failure. Establishing a good customer base will make them profit in the future, all those PS2 owners might switch to the PS3 when it comes down in price as well. They also make lots of $$$ off games sold and I won't even bother to go into how much they make off of their other products.

It's just the lack of games ATM IMO. I'm sure the PS3 will get more games that I'll be interested in over the next year or two...and the price will drop.

Some of you guys are really strong about which is your favorite console and which isn't, huh? Crygor64 and ZeWarrior are basically identical but they like opposite companies as far as I can tell. Just as bad as each other.

Can't we all just get along? It is just about video games in the end anyhow.

Can you guys even see the good points of your rival console/s? Here's an exercise for you - Write down 5 good points about the console you seem to hate so much. (Crygor - PS3. ZeWarrior - 360)

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The person who said xbox360s have like 40% failure rate is stupid. It was more like 20% for the first gen and it's now -10% for the current gen. Still way too high though.

PS3 is actually pretty cool. It has a really nice OS and you can have a bit of fun just playing around with it. I've watched some blu-rays on my mates PS3 and it works fine. The online setup works really well also.

PS3 is definitely not a failure. It might not be doing as good as sony hoped but console sales have been increasing all around the world...and it's a well built machine, reliable etc. Even if sony loses money because of the PS3, it still doesn't mean it's a failure. Establishing a good customer base will make them profit in the future, all those PS2 owners might switch to the PS3 when it comes down in price as well. They also make lots of $$$ off games sold and I won't even bother to go into how much they make off of their other products.

It's just the lack of games ATM IMO. I'm sure the PS3 will get more games that I'll be interested in over the next year or two...and the price will drop.

Some of you guys are really strong about which is your favorite console and which isn't, huh? Crygor64 and ZeWarrior are basically identical but they like opposite companies as far as I can tell. Just as bad as each other.

Can't we all just get along? It is just about video games in the end anyhow.

Can you guys even see the good points of your rival console/s? Here's an exercise for you - Write down 5 good points about the console you seem to hate so much. (Crygor - PS3. ZeWarrior - 360)

I don't hate the 360. I just don't like it as much as the PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.