Gaming which games have really sucked you in?

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
easily most of the old final fantasy games (I'm hooked back into five at the moment)
and I'm totally on the Puzzle Quest bandwagon... "okay, one more battle..." How's the SF spin-off, btw? Noone ever mentions it...

Also, I have to pipe up at my small entertainment of seeing this thread on the top forums, since it gets cut off to read "which games have really sucked"

missfabb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
No games are sucking me in atm. Not even Pokémon HG/SS. I don't feel any different when playing this game. All I think of is: "Alright. Let's play Pokémon. Alright. Time to battle trainers. Alright. Beat gym. Alright. Let's go to the next gym."
mellow.gif
aw i'm sorry
frown.gif

SolDav

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
GTA: CW definitely.

Nobody mentioned it before so I'll do it: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (first DS game I bought). And don't forget Anno: Create a new world! It's also the first strategy game I ever finished.

Then Picross regular and 3D.

And in a lesser extent but also had pretty good suckage: New Super Mario Bros and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Gold: It was my first handheld game I owned and I had it on for days (not literally). I remember the batteries died mid play and I almost cried, but I saved a few minutes earlier.

TWEWY: Awesome-ness. I still never finished due to a freeze on my flashcart and I never went back... I really want to though.

Tetris: Enough said.

Pokemon Trading Card Game: I played on a friend's Gameboy and couldn't put it down, he got pissed.

Donkey Kong Country: Great game and I still play on my SNEmulDS.

Mario Paint: I don't know why, but the composer was really awesome.

Yoshi's Island: ... Yes ...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing has, because I have Pirating Syndrome. I have, however, been sucked into Collapse!. It's a hell of an addicting game for the iPod.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment, DQV. I played it for about 8 hours yesterday (mother went to california so my dad didn't bother with easter stuff), which was a very relaxing way to end my hectic spring break.

Vsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Recently, Valyrie Profile: CotP. Finished the game 3 or 4 times in a row. Damn, the story is just that good.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Freedom Wings and Custom Robo Arena for DS. Can't say why, but those sucked me in and never let me go.

Also DQM: Joker, Fire Emblem DS (usually the case with Fire Emblem games) and Pokemon SS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...