Gaming which games have really sucked you in?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The Phoenix Wright saga in its entirity, Picross 3d had me hooked for a few days, and so far I've sunk about 14 hours into Soul Silver, which is pretty impressive considering it's not been fixed long. Just got my seventh badge and did the bug catching tournament. Caught me a level 15 female Scyther and still didn't even get in the top three. WTF? In Silver a Scyther was pretty much an instant win.

monkeyice737

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroPF said:
Fishaman P said:
Pokemon SoulSilver & Might and Magic - Clash of Heroes.

SoulSilver is truly the BEST pokemon game ever released. Right now I'm hooked on the Pokealthon.
What is it about SS that makes people say it's better than HG?

because only so many people care about a pokemon named "uh-oh"... lol

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkeyice737 said:
ZeroPF said:
Fishaman P said:
Pokemon SoulSilver & Might and Magic - Clash of Heroes.

SoulSilver is truly the BEST pokemon game ever released. Right now I'm hooked on the Pokealthon.
What is it about SS that makes people say it's better than HG?

because only so many people care about a pokemon named "uh-oh"... lol

Yeah people prefer more that their pokemanz be called after a somewhat warped mucus slang term. Lugia=Loogie O__O
But back on topic, castlevania order of ecclesia was the one ds game that sucked me in the most. The old school difficulty, beautiful artwork and excellent music forced me to play through the game three times, which I haven't done since symphony of the night.

mvamorim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Pokemon D & P and Platinum
Professor Layton
Final Fantasy IV
The World Ends with You

And many others.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts, Devil Survivor, Assassin's Creed II: Discovery, Tetris DS, Custom Robo DS, and a few others. If the game is really, really immersible, I'll play it until I beat it. There are a lot for the DS, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
missfabb said:
Blaze163 said:
and so far I've sunk about 14 hours into Soul Silver, which is pretty impressive considering it's not been fixed long.
it's fixed ?!

It is for Cyclo DS. God bless Team Cyclops with their frequent firmware updates. 7 badges in and not a single freeze.

Lusterous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed Final fantasy tactics A2, i couldn't stop playing it after i started. Also, of course, pokemon HG/SS got me, but the japanese release, not the english, since it's the same thing. I really didn't like KH 358/2, i thought it was boring. i loved the story, but the gameplsy was annoying and often repeated its self with the same mission, just in a different area.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
For the DS at least, Mario Kart kept me in for quite a little while. Then it was Metroid Prime: Hunters for a bit, and then Pokemon Diamond. Platinum also had me sucked in, and I was quite addicted to the first Phoenix Wright game when I played it last month. Right now, it's definitely HeartGold... that game brings back so many awesome memories of Gold, Silver, and Crystal. In fact, I think those are the best Pokemon games out there right now.

jerbz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i started playing Puzzlequest Challenge of the Warlords,and i cannot stop!
its an awesome game,i cant say enough good things about it.
its simple enough to learn but after awhile gets ridiculous.

also
i feel the same way about might and magic clash of heroes,its an awesome twist to puzzle gaming.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jerbz said:
i started playing Puzzlequest Challenge of the Warlords,and i cannot stop!
its an awesome game,i cant say enough good things about it.
its simple enough to learn but after awhile gets ridiculous.
I love when you get so good that you can go around and capture every city easily, then run around collecting gold from every city.

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
N+

I literally couldn't stop playing this game, it was so hard to put down. I finished it in about 4 days (which is good for me as I very rarely have proper time to game), and then went back and did it all again. Great game
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1