Gaming Which DS game is more seizure-inducing?

Which DS game is more seizure-inducing?

• Geometry Wars: Galaxies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Bang Mini

• Rayman Raving Rabbids

• Total voters

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried playing moon while on a backseat at a main road traffic.

result ,

wacko.gif

lol

Llamawish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon if you played Pheonix wright without reading anything thats said you would probably get a seizure from all the flashing OBJECTION!'s

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None.
After playing Beat Hazard (PC) and Geometry wars for the 360...geometry wars on the DS looks lame. Big bang mini and rayman were never really seizure inducing.

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
Edit: Looking at the topic title again made me laugh. It sounds like you are trying to give yourself a seizure and need to know which game would be the best one to do it with. Funny shit.

Or trying to give someone a seizure, there are a few people I'd like to induce.

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JKR Firefox said:
How many people do you know that have had seizures playing DS games?

Perhaps a better question would be "Which DS game is most likely to cause someone to have a seizure?"

Better yet, let's not ask that question at all.

Edit: Looking at the topic title again made me laugh. It sounds like you are trying to give yourself a seizure and need to know which game would be the best one to do it with. Funny shit.
"Which DS game is more seizure-inducing?" and "Which DS game is most likely to cause someone to have a seizure?" are the same question...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People call a game seizure inducing, generally when there is a lot of bright, vivid shit going on.
People don't look to have seizures, they look to have insanely flashy games like Geometry wars.
It's just a simpler thing to call a game then "hey can you recommend a game with a lot of bright, vivid visuals that make the gameplay seem crazy?" As opposed to "Anyone know any good seizure inducing games?".

It shakes my faith in the human race that people actually need that explained to them. If people are getting THAT stupid...then the future is a dark, scary place.

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hells Malice said:
People call a game seizure inducing, generally when there is a lot of bright, vivid shit going on.
People don't look to have seizures, they look to have insanely flashy games like Geometry wars.
It's just a simpler thing to call a game then "hey can you recommend a game with a lot of bright, vivid visuals that make the gameplay seem crazy?" As opposed to "Anyone know any good seizure inducing games?".

It shakes my faith in the human race that people actually need that explained to them. If people are getting THAT stupid...then the future is a dark, scary place.
really, it's simpler to make a sentence twice as long...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...