ROM Hack Is this game American or Australian?

Nardog10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello I was recently in the process of modding Mariokart ds and upon checking the rom (which I had dumped from my cartridge it reads NTR-AMCE-AUS it was also bought in a local Australian store) I found that the rom loaded onto the cartridge is indeed American this isn’t an issue as original ds games aren’t region locked but I was just curious why it is like this

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From everything I've seen, the rom should be identical between the two. There is a slight difference in the stick. The real US version should have the ESRB rating on the left side, a red Nintendo logo beside of that, and the Nintendo seal of quality on the right. The Aussie version should only have the Nintendo seal of quality on the left and the red Nintendo logo on the right. And obviously, if you got the box, it should have your country's rating on the front.

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dyslexia kicked in the first time I looked at this. The US version of the game has a serial of NTR-AMCE-USA instead of NTR-AMCE-AUS. I'm pretty sure you've got the right game for your region, not that it really matters too much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol