Hacking Which Color DS is the Best?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
my dreams come true!!! new DS lite colours coming!!!! LIME GREEEN FROM E3 FINALLY !!!

DSnewcoloris05.jpg

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cobalt Blue/Black combo is the best looking in my opinion.
The gold Zelda DS Lite gets old real fast. I have both so I know what I'm talking about.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the crimson black one is the sexiest by far. the metallic paint finish is so seductive and the matte rubbery black feels so soft and smooth to the touch. but the screen sucks so i got cobalt /black.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I want to get one of these (I'll be getting a new DS soon), but they're european= import = :[

I can get green since it was US released, but sigh, I mostly want that red or something. I'd probably actually love to have metallic rose or gold instead, but it's hard to find that Zelda one where I am :[

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
nando said:
the crimson black one is the sexiest by far. the metallic paint finish is so seductive and the matte rubbery black feels so soft and smooth to the touch. but the screen sucks so i got cobalt /black.
?!?!? Wow, you talk so eroticly about NDS..and not all screens sucks on crimson/red, I got one with great screens, no yellowish tints....but, maybe I'm just lucky...

I like the crimson/black the best of all official editions..
If they ever release a whole black matte Lite, it would be probably the best one..

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All black is pretty friggin' boring though, it's just 'black' (No, I'm not racist...
tongue.gif
). Metallic rose does look so goddamn sexy slick, that I'd probably think of it in a purely sexual way as well.

Seems it'll be easier to get than gold too :S

resres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always like the all-white look.. but it looks dirty after awhile. =p

Go for the Crimson and Black one. =D Or the Cobalt Blue and Black one, which is what I have since I couldn't find a Crimson one. =p

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
nando said:
?!?!? Wow, you talk so eroticly about NDS..and not all screens sucks on crimson/red, I got one with great screens, no yellowish tints....but, maybe I'm just lucky...

I like the crimson/black the best of all official editions..
If they ever release a whole black matte Lite, it would be probably the best one..

i went through 5 different crimson/blacks over a period of 6 months and didn't have any luck and i finally gave up. i like the blue one alright. it is very nice in some light, but in most lights it is purple...ew! nintendo can't seem to make a decent blue.

btw, the screens weren't just a different tint, they also had fewer dot spacers and matte surface that made the picture not as crisp.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
i went through 5 different crimson/blacks over a period of 6 months and didn't have any luck and i finally gave up. i like the blue one alright. it is very nice in some light, but in most lights it is purple...ew! nintendo can't seem to make a decent blue.

btw, the screens weren't just a different tint, they also had fewer dot spacers and matte surface that made the picture not as crisp.
I'm sad to hear that, I guess I'm really lucky..I was afraid of getting bad screens, been reading a lot about that problem, and it turned out great for me..I really like crimson/black the best of all..but cobalt/black doesn't look half bad at all, if there wasn't red/black I'd go for cobalt for sure..I really like those "duotones" they look more interesting to me..

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here know how to get the euro DS? I might want to import the green one if possible. And thanks for the feedback. Apparently, the crimson red is most in demand. I have a ton of them around my area though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...