Gaming Where's the hype for Luigi's Mansion 2?

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there is no component in the game that allows you to access the eShop or a function like the DLC access you get in Fire Emblem. They'd have to actually patch the game in order to add DLC functionality.
Yeah we probably won't get any, but who knows? Just look at how they patched MK7, everyone said that they wouldn't do it at first since the game didn't support patches, so based on that we shouldn't rule out the possibility of DLC for LM at least.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah we probably won't get any, but who knows? Just look at how they patched MK7, everyone said that they wouldn't do it at first since the game didn't support patches, so based on that we shouldn't rule out the possibility of DLC for LM at least.
MK7 was BROKEN though. That one glitch ruined online play for most people so they pretty much had to fix it or let the MK7 online community drown.

in other words, fight me eerpow
jk

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
MK7 was BROKEN though. That one glitch ruined online play for most people so they pretty much had to fix it or let the MK7 online community drown.

in other words, fight me eerpow
jk
All I'm saying is that if they for some reason wanted to implement it there wouldn't be any technical barriers. It's still ridiculously unlikely.

EDIT: Oops reread his post, there was no need for me to post that.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, there is no component in the game that allows you to access the eShop or a function like the DLC access you get in Fire Emblem. They'd have to actually patch the game in order to add DLC functionality.
Haha what, of course its possible. No one remembers NSMB2, there was no eshop in game purchase menu in the beginning. They patched it in coin rush mode.

Edit: misread post....xD nevermind

D

Deleted User

Just picked up the game.
I think it's amazing.
The 3D makes the game look great.

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else in Canada, did not get an English Manual, It appears I only got a French one but the rest of the inserts are in English.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is SO much fun ^O^
Im gonna do a review on it in the blog section, but just to give a little feedback:
  • Controls handle very well, this includes aiming.
  • The interaction within the game is amazing. Almost everything in the mansion has at least one small reaction, such as a rattle or clank.
  • The comedic effect is actually funny in some cases. I'm glad nintendo can pull off cartoony humor without making it to childish.
  • 3D is ASTOUNDING. Miyamoto got his wish, exploring around the enviroment in 3D is just awesome~

Reactions: Nxenz

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Im gonna do a review on it in the blog section, but just to give a little feedback:
  • The interaction within the game is amazing. Almost everything in the mansion has at least one small reaction, such as a rattle or clank.
  • The comedic effect is actually funny in some cases. I'm glad nintendo can pull off cartoony humor without making it to childish.
  • 3D is ASTOUNDING. Miyamoto got his wish, exploring around the enviroment in 3D is just awesome~

Nice post, i'm seriously thinking of getting this game.

What i've seen of this game, there is a lot more to it than the first game.

Reactions: chavosaur

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently I didn't realize but the gyroscope in the 3DS allows you to move Luigi around when you are pointing the flash light or the Poltergust. So you can aim things a little easier that way, but I'd personally prefer the Circle Pad Pro over moving the system around, kinda would make bumpy car drives difficult if the screen is constantly tilting when you are trying to aim at a ghost.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nice to hear! I played it for a second (my cousin grabbed it at gamestop, one of four copies they had that weren't reserved...) Can't wait for mine tomorrow! I love the 3D as well.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some ass-sneeze from the food court at my job was working in electronics and sold all the fucking preorders, including mine, to other people.

Luigi's Mansion 2 hype?

Luigi's Mansion 2 rage.

You should find him and kick him in the balls so hard that his testicles retract and remain there for the rest of his life.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Craziicuban

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

First time poster here. I just wanted to say that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Fire Emblem have been some of the most fun on any console I have had in a long time. Nintendo is the Shiz.

P.S. The Scarescraper Online mode and local play is fantastic!(25Fl Hunter Expert or bust)

P.P.S. My Friend Code is 4725-9343-4019 Piney

Reactions: chavosaur

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Gamespot gave this a 6.5 rating but IGN gave it a 9 something. Not sure what to believe. What do you guys think about this game?
The game has consistently been receiving 8's and 9's, if you check out the Gamespot review you'll see the ridiculous things the reviewer complain about.
If you like what you've seen of this game you'll love it based on peoples comments and reviews. It's a big step up from the original GC launch game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It is mothers day I need to give @BigOnYa's wife a call
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And your own @SylverReZ ?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I know who I need to call. :ninja:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ghostbusters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    "Hello, this the feds?"
    +1
    Go ahead. I think there's a phone at my mums grave :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lucky
    +1
    I think we buried mum still sitting on the Lode 🚽 :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You aren't British
    +1
    Aye mate
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because you drive on the wrong side of the road
    +1
    :rofl2: We built the cars first. Ask Mr Ford :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No the brits did they figured out horse power first
    Everyone else is just Knock-offs :tpi:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how much damage a horse would do to modern cars
    There ya go. always thinking Negative. :sad:
  • Wholesome @ Wholesome:
    hamburger
    Hot Dogs 🌭 🌭
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: Come to think of it, I might make 🌭 for lunch today. A change of pace :) With chili, cheese, onions, relish n mustard :D
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    who'd be angrier if we pinged them, juan or leo?
    +1
    Juan
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry
    +2
    [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back