Hacking Where to get a firmware 4.5 or below 3DS XL?

Mufftrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just been to Argos and asked to see some 3DXL's ( As am sure most will know you can ask to view items before you buy? But you still have to queue and go through till with the catalogue numbers and ask to view only)

I asked to view a black and a red one and the red was xx1036 but the black was good to go being just in the good serial number range xx1035=4.5.0-1E !

I wanted another for my mum as she got a old DS that falling pieces but still going strong with a old TT card! I tried Tesco and got a white one as per deal mentioned in this thread White Nintendo 3DS Xl with Super Mario 3D Land - Limited Edition it was the same price in store as if you order online £150 and can confirm as others it a low 4.3 firmware!

D

Deleted-355425

Just been to Argos and asked to see some 3DXL's ( As am sure most will know you can ask to view items before you buy? But you still have to queue and go through till with the catalogue numbers and ask to view only)

I asked to view a black and a red one and the red was xx1036 but the black was good to go being just in the good serial number range xx1035=4.5.0-1E !

I wanted another for my mum as she got a old DS that falling pieces but still going strong with a old TT card! I tried Tesco and got a white one as per deal mentioned in this thread White Nintendo 3DS Xl with Super Mario 3D Land - Limited Edition it was the same price in store as if you order online £150 and can confirm as others it a low 4.3 firmware!
Can anyone please tell what firmware did the Pikachu yellow Nintendo 3ds xl special edition ship with? Thanks.

i believe its 4.5, someone posted the other day.

Reactions: Aman27deep

AlexaC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I know this one seller who have stock for reburbished 3DS. If I'm not mistaken, the price is $130. But yea it's reburbished..

Metal3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hi are any of these 3ds consoles good? im sorry im new and i need help. they are nortec consoles btw(greek representitive)

3DS XL RED+BLACK SEH10354448 7
3DS XL SILVER+BLACK SEH10018247 7
3DS XL WHITE MARIO KART BUNDLE SEF10810199 9

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Metal3DS

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure? whats best? silver or red?

Well, that's what the FAQ says:

For Europe:

There is a spreadsheet for European 3DS's here that indicates any <= SEx1153xxxx x or SUx1035xxxx x Nintendo Serial Number should come with <= 4.5.0.

The lowest reported serial numbers that came with >4.5.0 are SEx11623xxx x and SUx104xxxxx x.

The silver is older, so even more likely.

MikeBeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone is in the UK, I have a couple of Blue normal 3DS consoles, ones at 4.5, the other is 4.4 - £90 including UK shipping.
Links to ebay and Amazon selling sites can be provided for verification :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la