Hacking Where the hell is the new R4 kernel ??

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll ditch the R4 for something more stable soon anyway. >.>

If I had a halfpence for every freeze, crash, lockup, or reformat I had to go through...

Actually, yesterday, my R4 randomly said "System files corrupted. Please reinstall system files." I Played It Two Hours Ago Fine.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How's the spring? Peoples' bust, like mine.

Mine never broke... I've only used my old R4 for about 3 months. Now I have use the new, springless R4DS.

I guess it all depends on the user.

~Nero

and how do you change your title like that? Your title says; I'm dizzy, or something. Teach meh!
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I guess I'm lucky. My first R4DS was the one with the spring, but I gave it to my little sister. I ordered myself another one, and luckily enough, it just happened to be the day when the new shell was released. So, no spring for me anymore.

Sneakz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, I bought my R4 a couple weeks after it came out, and it hasnt broken down on me yet... but I HAVE run out of space on my 1 GB so yeah an upgrade to 4gb would be nice.

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
Why do people say that a 4GB card is the same as using 2 2GB cards.

I beg to differ, the thing I like about the DS over my PSP is that I switch on and choose a game, all of them are listed at once, and I dont have to go looking for which game to play, and swap it in/out of the machine.

I want a 4GB card, so I can see all of my games at once to decide what to play, if I had to remember which game was on which tiny card, and have to cary around a second card which could easily get lost, I would probably lose the will to live.

So there.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I heard the wiikey team have bought the rights to the R4. The new firmware is being beta tested at the moment. We should see it in the next 8 months
laugh.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Lost Racer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my R4 since march. M yson got his in May and my dughter in June. All have springs. No problems with any of them.

I carry a 1GB card for my games and a 2GB card for media MP3/Movies.

I don't really see a point for having so much stuff on there at once. You can only play so many games at one time. Even if you only like a particular genre. Movies and MP3's, same thing. You can't carry a compete library of stuff every where you go. Pick a few favorites each week and go from there. You'll probably only convert your favorites anyway.

As far as the firmware is concerned..Why rush it? You rush it and only accomplish part of what you want, then have to put out another version only weeks later. Its stupid. Let them handle it and test it so you're not testing it for them. I have no issues with 1.11. The Wii connect for PBR is a minoot issue. Everythigng else works fine. Arm7 patching is simple as pie. If any one has complaints on it then go buy the game!! Simple as that. The whining about patches aren't going to help your cause. Just let them get it out and working successfully.

r4team.com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Dear Sir;

Original R4DS New Kernal will be updated these few days..

More info,pls refer to the website at http://www.r4team.com from right now on...

Sorry about the inconvenience after long time that R4 TEAM did not give any notice in Public

Any questions or assistance u need,pls contact directly at [email protected]

R4 TEAM;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes