Hacking Where the hell is the new R4 kernel ??

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure it'll be out later on tonight...give them some time to make sure everything works guys!...I doubt they have any reason to push it back another month...but if they do which I highly doubt, will just have to sit tight and wait until next month some time!

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mad567 said:
QUOTE said:
I think it is completely fake. Official teams do not talk like ur or r... It is unprofessional to talk to customers like that. In my opinion this R4 team is a party of stupid people promising an promoting stupid fake things. It is impossible foe this kernel to be true..... I do really hate people who do those fake bitchy things...

I think so too............

Yes....simpatrioti...

I hope for this kernal to be true aand have wii connectivity (this would be a miracle)

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
Yes....simpatrioti...

I hope for this kernal to be true aand have wii connectivity (this would be a miracle)

Wii connectivity.....................LoL i don't think r4 team can do this.............................

I'm a cyclo supporter cyclo team really puts effort on their job.................

Sing: M' arese to simpatrioth
tongue.gif
lol

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
lol.
Keep waiting, it'll never happen
They were just raising your hopes.

Although, I'll take it back, if the new firmware can cunjure up a lawyer, and re-configure the hardware to make it better than a CycloDS and have SD-HC

But, thats impossible.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
lol.
Keep waiting, it'll never happen
They were just raising your hopes.

Although, I'll take it back, if the new firmware can cunjure up a lawyer, and re-configure the hardware to make it better than a CycloDS and have SD-HC

But, thats impossible.

R4 Team didn't even make the announcement, R4 fanboys just got trolled into believing it was real.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the reason WHY everyone thought it was a real announcement is because THIS very site jumped right on the gun to give us the info.

but yea- "1.19" is suuposted to be out today.

I would be one of those saying that I regret buying an R4.... but it does what I want it to do and I'm happy with it. it may not connect to the Wii and it really isn't as good as cyclo but shit- people bitch WAY to much about flash carts when we should be happy that these things still even exist!!

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
the reason WHY everyone thought it was a real announcement is because THIS very site jumped right on the gun to give us the info.

I would be one of those saying that I regret buying an R4.... but it does what I want it to do and I'm happy with it. it may not connect to the Wii and it really isn't as good as cyclo but shit- people bitch WAY to much about flash carts when we should be happy that these things still even exist!!

Very well said. I mean, there's even people who bitch about.... gasp! Cheats not working/showing on list! I'm like "dude, just play the damn game, be glad it even loads"
laugh.gif

My R4 never failed me. Why? Because I bought it knowing what it can do. If My CycloDS had a big nasty label on the box that says "real time save function!" and it doesn't even exist, then I have something to say. But the R4 can only do what it can do. Never expect more out of less.

For one day, just for once can this R4 forum disappear? Would like to see all those lame jokes and bitching then
rolleyes.gif

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Suggested activity while Waiting for Team R4's wonderful 1.19 BS update which fixes everything and makes flowers grow:
Read/Watch/Hear "Waiting for Godot".
(Waiting for Godot is a play by Samuel Beckett, in which two characters wait for someone named Godot, who never arrives).

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Predator04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:

what is this wii conectivity everyones talking about?? im assuming its not to download demos and such cuz i as able to when it came out. so im confused lol

soujiroseta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Peru
I don't think that these update is going to happen. I think that this site (www.r4team.com), is a fake one, selling fake r4s. In order to sell these fake R4's, they have to make them believe that there is an update coming soon, and that the team isn't dead. what do you guys think?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
r4team.com said:
Dear Sir;

Original R4DS New Kernal will be updated these few days..

More info,pls refer to the website at http://www.r4team.com from right now on...

Sorry about the inconvenience after long time that R4 TEAM did not give any notice in Public

Any questions or assistance u need,pls contact directly at [email protected]

R4 TEAM;

wow -- way to revive a thread that was a year old. please keep your bullshit spam off this community. only children under 12 still believe in the r4-santa. we all know the kit is dead, the kit is no longer produced, the tream is being sued, and the website is offline (except for a cheap archive version).

-another world

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jagerstaffel said:
For one day, just for once can this R4 forum disappear? Would like to see all those lame jokes and bitching then
rolleyes.gif

wtf.gif

one could only imagine the amount of r4 trolls taking their anger on the rest of the forum
just put an announcement The R4 is dead all all R4 threads are deleted, any new R4 threads will receive perm ban

grog.gif

but srly back on topic
yea its not coming...

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BurlyEd said:
Suggested activity while Waiting for Team R4's wonderful 1.19 BS update which fixes everything and makes flowers grow:
Read/Watch/Hear "Waiting for Godot".
(Waiting for Godot is a play by Samuel Beckett, in which two characters wait for someone named Godot, who never arrives).
No thanks.
I'll play Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations on my 1.18 R4DS!
Honestly, why is everyone so ****ed off? 90% of games work! (c'mon we all know how you use it illegally)
There is something called the shops where you can buy games legitimately!

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! If only everyone bought games legitimately then we wouldn't have great flash cart forums like this one! Time to do a Texan style class action lawsuit against the flash cart inventor! Oh wait....

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jagerstaffel said:
Yes! If only everyone bought games legitimately then we wouldn't have great flash cart forums like this one! Time to do a Texan style class action lawsuit against the flash cart inventor! Oh wait....

lecture.gif

NOT EVERYONE RICH LIKE U>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10