Hacking Where is Best place to buy Acekard 2i now

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leetmod is a good place to buy if you're in the US. My card arrived 3 days after it shipped and it's legit. The card itself is $16.

amfdfireinside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Id go with leetmod.com

got one with a 4gb card for 33 USD shipped. Got here in 2 days.

Ordered one from reelhotstuff, it was a clone, they acknowledged that they knew the card wouldnt work. Shipped it to me anyways, and forced me to pay my own shipping back because it didnt work. ignored me for 3 days after they received the return before giving me a refund. They said they werent going to refund my original shipping (so i ended up paying 8 dollars for pretty much nothing). Then they lied to me and said paypal wouldnt let them do a partial refund. Needless to say it was the worst experience ive ever had.

in the end DEFINITELY GO WITH LEETMOD.COM

they are awesome.

obeanjoebean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of Jan 2011 wheres the safest website to buy a Legit Acekard 2I from? I recently bought one from digimartz.com and it has been going on 2 months now, been fighting with paypal, and Digimartz sales. they kept re-extending the estimated time of delivery, first it was 7-10 days then 18-20 now their saying 25-30 days. However its been over 2 months. After a month they stopped replying to my e-mail. Long story short I am now in a dispute with the owner of digimartz (Zhuo Yuan) and paypal's fraud department.

Thank you,
Obeanjoebean

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
obeanjoebean said:
As of Jan 2011 wheres the safest website to buy a Legit Acekard 2I from? I recently bought one from digimartz.com and it has been going on 2 months now, been fighting with paypal, and Digimartz sales. they kept re-extending the estimated time of delivery, first it was 7-10 days then 18-20 now their saying 25-30 days. However its been over 2 months. After a month they stopped replying to my e-mail. Long story short I am now in a dispute with the owner of digimartz (Zhuo Yuan) and paypal's fraud department.

Thank you,
Obeanjoebean
So... rather than READING THE TOPIC THAT WAS STARTED TODAY ASKING THE SAME THING, you bump an old topic.
Nice.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eric345 said:
realhotstuff.com is all the way
In the past RealHotStuff has knowingly sold fake Acekards, then lied about them being fake, then lied about Team Acekard releasing a fix for them (which they would NEVER do since they weren't actual AceKards).

But hey... if you like giving your money to a company that lies and sells it's customers crap, then be my guest.

NickP!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see that you're from Canada.

I realize they aren't the least expensive, but they have excellent customer service and order processing times. I bought my Acekard 2i from Kick Gaming and they processed my order within the hour, and shipped out my package that day. It arrived 3 days later. They also responded to my inquiry about needing to flash this on a DS Lite very quickly and were generally helpful.

They are a Canadian company (based in Ontario) so I thought it would be nice to show them some love.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Eric345 said:
realhotstuff.com is all the way
In the past RealHotStuff has knowingly sold fake Acekards, then lied about them being fake, then lied about Team Acekard releasing a fix for them (which they would NEVER do since they weren't actual AceKards).

But hey... if you like giving your money to a company that lies and sells it's customers crap, then be my guest.

Yeah true, I bought my Ak 2i from RHS back in January 2010 and it is a legit one (I got latest Akaio before the current brick one)

but a month after people complained of clones and there was even a RHS rep. here on the forums, which he bullshitted us all the time

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why so many people insist in start topics like this?
go to the acekard website and click in tab RESELLER
so easy man

obeanjoebean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because even some of the offical resellers on the website sell fakes, I was scammed by digimartz and their also an offical reseller for Acekard products.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.