Where do I get an acekard 2i? (USA)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by beezdul, Jun 30, 2012.

Jun 30, 2012
  1. beezdul
    OP

Newcomer beezdul Newbie

United States
    I live in the usa and I want an acekard 2i.
    Do any of you know a real site where I can get one that accepts direct payment?

2. FAMAZx88

Newcomer FAMAZx88 Newbie

United States
    Here goes a link for you
    http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

3. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I suggest nds-card.com. It's GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports The Temp! :yay:

4. Almahisen

Newcomer Almahisen Member

United States
    Received my ackeard 2i from digitopz.com,USA official agent , free shipping, preinstalled firmware,works pefectly after i updated my DSi to V1.44.Maybe as you know,now 3DS firmware has been updated to V4.2.0-9,it was said that acekard 2i can work on it too. So,you'd better purchase from official store that has pre-flashed your ak2i,so you dont need any updating,you can buy it from the store i bought from,or from GBA Shoptemp,or you can google it or directly go to official distributor list. Anyway,good luck~

5. nekura3000

Newcomer nekura3000 Newbie

Ukraine
    hi..but what about wholesale orders? Really need to buy m3, acekard >20pcs but prices to high =(((((((

6. C-Kronos

Member C-Kronos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you're looking for a site based in the US, then I'd go for realhotstuff, they're pretty good. I've ordered pretty much everything I have NDS related from them, and their shipping time is pretty much superior to other sites.

7. nekura3000

Newcomer nekura3000 Newbie

Ukraine
    Hi, Im everytime buy from HK, but now ndscardsale rest in peace =( thanks you!