Homebrew where can I get the latest fat ver. of DScraft?? (optional bonus questions included)

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't access smealum's site for dscraft because the site is down and all I can find is the nitrofs and it fails on my r4 sdhc 2016 flashcart.... how can I fix this? or can someone give me a link to the fat version of DScraft?

:hrth:(BONUS QUESTIONS):hrth:

1.how do I install themes on my r4 sdhc 2016 flashcart?:nds:

2.can I install another menu besides the stock r4 menu?? if so, how?:yay3ds:

3.have any new things come for ds homebrew in 2016?:grog:

4.is there any homebrew that is nsfw that works?? :shy:

5. any iconic homebrew that's in english?:huh:

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First to DSCraft (you need the FAT version): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytwpbfhrs6bd276/dscraft+Komplett.rar. It comes bundled with serveral texture packs.
1. There should be a folder on your R4 that contains themes. But you might have to replace the old ones.
2. You can boot other menus that come as .nds after booting the stock r4 menu. But that's not very convinient.
3. DS homebrew has slowed down with the rise of 3ds homebrew but I am sure that there will be new DS homebrew from time to time ;)
4. Yes :P
5. What do you mean by iconic? There's even OpenTTD for DS.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
First to DSCraft (you need the FAT version): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytwpbfhrs6bd276/dscraft+Komplett.rar. It comes bundled with serveral texture packs.
1. There should be a folder on your R4 that contains themes. But you might have to replace the old ones.
2. You can boot other menus that come as .nds after booting the stock r4 menu. But that's not very convinient.
3. DS homebrew has slowed down with the rise of 3ds homebrew but I am sure that there will be new DS homebrew from time to time ;)
4. Yes :P
5. What do you mean by iconic? There's even OpenTTD for DS.
how do I replace the themes? I deleted the themes and placed my theme along with the numbered list
and what I meant by iconic is relating to tv shows, media, games, etc. because I downloaded the south park sounds homebrew and all characters ended up being in french or something...

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
telll me more.
There was a post about this by FAST a few months ago: https://gbatemp.net/threads/any-more-adult-graphic-homebrew.417963/#post-6147615

how do I replace the themes? I deleted the themes and placed my theme along with the numbered list
and what I meant by iconic is relating to tv shows, media, games, etc. because I downloaded the south park sounds homebrew and all characters ended up being in french or something...
You have to find out the correct format for your themes. There should be a few for your card on the r4i-sdhc.com page.
There is this daft punk soundboard. There are probably more but personally I can't think of any.

Reactions: osaka35 and migles

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying the download links for both aperture science and dscraft can still be accessed through the wayback machine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back