asuri

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I want a new r4 with 2gb micro sd-cause some, maybe some or none remember that it wont work anymore due to someaccidents.

No, i wont use the inernet sites - dont trust takes too long.

I can reach Vancouver and Richmond B.C..

Crystall Mall stores: last one i bought from he never opens i really mean never. the store beside that doesnt sell anymore.

Heard of richmond stores but dunno adress and names.

Thx in advance really need it soon having a breakdown
wacko.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have to buy from online or else we can't help you. The only places to actually sell unauthorized products that nintendo would not want sold would be local mod stores or local electronic stores that have odd nik naks. No retailer has these things so if you bought one from wherever you said you did that wasn't online you are better off going there again as the odds of someone suggesting a local shop that carries flash carts be close to you are slim to none. There is nothing wrong with some sites such as dealextreme, real hot stuff, and bamboo gaming as they are confirmed reliable by other members.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's just hard to find them in stores, and if they are in one they're probably fakes. Just get them online, every site is different. Read reviews and find a site you like.

asuri

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my dad is a supplier and sometimes goes there. He is aware r4s might be sold there by his other workers, hes not sure but ill tell him to check it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2