Hacking help with R4 SDHC 3DS DSi Dual-Core 2014

delargenol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT: i bought a new sd card today and it works perfectly now. turns out the sd card i had was a fake and cheap one so that was the problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i'm sorry if i wrote something wrong, english is not my native language)

i found my old Nintendo DSi from 2012 and i got excited about starting to play it again, so i bought a 16gb micro sd card to use on it

the R4 i have inside is this one: (screenshot 1)
as long i've been searching i think that is a clone. it currently works perfectly with the old 4gb micro sd that it has, but i want to use my new micro sd on it.

i already formatted the new sd card but i don't really know what to do now, to make it work, since i had no idea about this whole process about the files and just found out about it yesterday

this is how it looks like on the DSi menu: (screenshot 2)
i think there are files missing on the sd card because this is what it looks like on the games list: (screenshot 3)
the names don't appear: (screenshot 4)
but the games work perfectly, and i played for hours, never had any problems with it

when i open the old 4gb micro sd on my pc, besides the roms, it only has a file named _DS_MENU.dat and the date is 09/08/2013 (august 9th 2013) and it seems like there are files missing because like i showed, the games don't have any names on the DSi list, but they work perfectly besides that

i tried of course to copy that _DS_MENU.dat from the 4gb micro sd card and put on the new micro sd card, but when i open the games list it looks like this: (screenshot 5) with the icons from some games not even showing up and when i try to open any game all i get is a white screen

i tried many many different files from the internet but all of them when i tried to open the "Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis THQ" to get on the games list, they all get stuck at loading. but the last one i tried minutes ago, is one named "r4isdhc1.62" and this time something actually appeared: (screenshot 6)
but when i try to enter any game, after "loading" appears, it gets stuck at this white screen: (screenshot 7)

does anyone know the correct files i need to put on my new micro sd card to get it to work on this R4? or if i need to do anything else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    503.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    518.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    500.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    675.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    402.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by delargenol,

delargenol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you try:
this happened: (screenshot 8) i'm glad something appeared but this time the name of the game still doesn't show up and when i tried to open it, it just freezes, but no white screen appeared, it just get stuck on this screen when i try to open the game

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    654.9 KB · Views: 56

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1