where can i buy one?

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
youtube

i want to buy this chintendo vii for my buddy's birthday..
it's a chinese version of wii.
why would i get this for him? as a joke.. and to piss him off.
i saw this on ebay some time ago but i can't find them anymore.
does anyone know where i can buy one?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
READ FIRST BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION

Hadrian Uranium
Group: Global Moderators

Code:
In a vein attempt to clean up this messy section I've created this thread to guide the newbies. I hate to "lay down the forum law" here but I feel that this must be done, even it it just stops one or two questions being asked again and again.

If you have a question try looking HERE for a guide, it may save you time & will probably stop people moaning at you. If you don't see what you want then try using the "Search" button at the top, make sure you spell everything correctly.

Also make sure that you are posting in the correct sections, Wii hacking is for hacking and hacking only.

Don't post questions about homebrew that is isn't to do with running Soft-Mods, Virtual Console or WiiWare. Questions about certain homebrew games, audio/video players or emulators should be posted in the Homebrew section.

Also if you are looking for help and no one replies to your thread, give it a day DON'T BUMP YOUR THREAD! Double posting isn't accepted here outside of the Edge of Forum and its against the rules.

No need to post that here......Hadrian delete this if possible, same with a few other threads, i' sure you know about.....This is what is making this section "Messy" Totally in the wrong section.

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
It's just going to be a waste of money and I'm sure your mate will just chuck it oneside forever!

I guess it'll be easier to find from chinese websites?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to