wunkley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using USB Loader GX v.3 Rev1272....

Unless I'm missing something very obvious, and I don't think I am, I see no way to have individual settings on a 'per game' basis (like Wiiflow has the ability to do).

The only settings options I have available are the "loader settings" as part of the "global" settings via the cogs icon bottom left main screen, which apply blanket to every game. Is there no way to set certain games to have certain settings? (eg I want 4:3 aspect for some, not for others - just one quick example)

Last edited by wunkley,

bitzthatbyte

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Click the game as if you were going to load it, then instead of clicking start (the right button), click settings (the left button) this should allow per game settings

Reactions: jeannotte

wunkley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply but there was no option for this, until I worked it out myself!........in the main global loader settings, if you have "quick boot" set to on - which I did - then the pre game load screen with this "settings" button as an option does not show at all!

All good now, but this is Quite an important setting that could easily be overlooked. I like USB Loader GX a lot but some of the settings are very tucked away and with no explanation of what they actually do.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it would help if you mentioned the settings causing you confusion. It's been a looooooong time but I don't ever remember being confused about any of the settings at all.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the reply but there was no option for this, until I worked it out myself!........in the main global loader settings, if you have "quick boot" set to on - which I did - then the pre game load screen with this "settings" button as an option does not show at all!

All good now, but this is Quite an important setting that could easily be overlooked. I like USB Loader GX a lot but some of the settings are very tucked away and with no explanation of what they actually do.
I think you press 1 or something instead of A to show the per game settings when you have quick boot on. But quick boot is not on by default so for most people it's never an issue.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER