Hacking When is the PS4 HEN exploit coming to PS4 5.55?

ShadowStone

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to KtioszDev, he said the jailbreak is coming between September-October. I hope it doesn't take to October, because I have been waiting ages for this jailbreak to come out.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get hyped, PS2 in PS4 compatibility list is very short.

There have been 906 titles tested on the wiki: 436 playable, 160 with minor issues... that’s 596 games... not too shabby bruh

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

According to KtioszDev, he said the jailbreak is coming between September-October. I hope it doesn't take to October, because I have been waiting ages for this jailbreak to come out.

AGAIN ktios is FAKE.... FFS @ShadowStone :gun:

DejaSentj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: MasterJ360

ShadowStone

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been 906 titles tested on the wiki: 436 playable, 160 with minor issues... that’s 596 games... not too shabby bruh

AGAIN ktios is FAKE.... FFS @ShadowStone :gun:
The game I want to play is playable on the compatibility list and KtioszDev is not fake because on trusted sites, they said to get information from him.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game I want to play is playable on the compatibility list and KtioszDev is not fake because on trusted sites, they said to get information from him.

Nope , you are lying.

1.PNG

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude. What? Why is Mathieulh on that list? Fair enough he's a developer.. He claims to have cracked 5.55 but I don't believe that one bit. He's in it for the attention. Same as qwertyuiop. (he's got nothing to do with 5.xx) but you get the idea. Everyone else on that list is legit.

ShadowStone

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Twitter page pretty much sums things up on what kind of dev Ktiosz is. I mean even he stated he was nowhere as good as the other devs
https://twitter.com/ktiosz_dev/status/1035495912192262144
Oh... never saw that post in his Twitter.

I'm new to the PS4 jailbreaking scene so I updated my PS4 because I thought they would have released the jailbreak by now. Well now I know not to update. This isn't the Nintendo DS where they release a flashcard patch on the newest update.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh... never saw that post in his Twitter.

I'm new to the PS4 jailbreaking scene so I updated my PS4 because I thought they would have released the jailbreak by now. Well now I know not to update. This isn't the Nintendo DS where they release a flashcard patch on the newest update.

Were you on a lower firmware like 5.05?

Reactions: KiiWii

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude. What? Why is Mathieulh on that list? Fair enough he's a developer.. He claims to have cracked 5.55 but I don't believe that one bit. He's in it for the attention. Same as qwertyuiop. (he's got nothing to do with 5.xx) but you get the idea. Everyone else on that list is legit.
Of course they want attention, why else would they ever release anything?

Not yet, Im sure if you are patient you can get the game free or at least very cheap though. Im such a huge fan I just bought it, wasnt going to pirate from one of my favorite game series anyway. Especially sine they finally put a main series title on pc :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...