Hacking When is the PS4 HEN exploit coming to PS4 5.55?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game I want to play is playable on the compatibility list and KtioszDev is not fake because on trusted sites, they said to get information from him.

You’re talking absolute shit.

If anything you probably saw him on fakes exposed.

Stop spreading misinformation.

You consistently fail to back up your drivel with any form of reality.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why though? I'm willing to wait a few more months for jailbraik.

Tbh I don't know anything about PS4 hacking.

No... Because 6.0 isnt exploitable. The developer team already mentioned that we shouldn't update to 6.0 if we want 5.55 exploitable.

No, there is no few more months for jailbreak at all. It could be 6 months or a year or so. Its up to developer team to decide to release it. Again, 6.0 is not exploitable and isn't jailbreak at all. Only 5.55 is exploitable and in private right now. You are stuck. You shouldn't update it. SMH.

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No... Because 6.0 isnt exploitable. The developer team already mentioned that we shouldn't update to 6.0 if we want 5.55 exploitable.

No, there is no few more months for jailbreak at all. It could be 6 months or a year or so. Its up to developer team to decide to release it. Again, 6.0 is not exploitable and isn't jailbreak at all. Only 5.55 is exploitable and in private right now. You are stuck. You shouldn't update it. SMH.
Welp guess I'll have to wait for an exploit to be found.

I thought they didn't release the exploit so Sony wouldn't patch it for later firmwares.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp guess I'll have to wait for an exploit to be found.

I thought they didn't release the exploit so Sony wouldn't patch it for later firmwares.

I hope 6.0 exploit will be found but I doubt. Since the developer said dont update so its obviously no exploit in 6.0 is being found yet.

They didnt say that. :) Thats why they said dont update at their tweet. ;)

Tomassi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a normal updated PS4 and a hacked 5.05 PS4. If/when someone releases 5.55fw, is it simply a case of updating the already hacked PS4, rather than having to buy a new console?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codex is the new CPY. they crack regularly!
Yeah I just saw they cracked Dragon Quest XI, but I already ended up buying the game like 15 hours b4 it got cracked lol. Ohwell I know Tomb Raider Shadows will be next since it has the same Denuvo level.
Its safe to say Codex is the only cracking team available, so it just means more work for them I guess.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'd get a crack for the pc version after learning of steam banning you if cracked games are found on your system. I would buy the game on the ps4, but it's not worth losing what I have for one game which is why I'll probably just buy the pc version.

kingbradley6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'd get a crack for the pc version after learning of steam banning you if cracked games are found on your system. I would buy the game on the ps4, but it's not worth losing what I have for one game which is why I'll probably just buy the pc version.
steam doesn't care if you have cracked games on your system

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of steam detecting cracked games, tho 98% of them are offline which is why not having Denuvo on our games is important. For whatever reason you don't have internet access you can't play those paid games.
Theres are a few cracked games that use steam's online service mainly for multiplayer play, but they are usually cloaked under another game's online functionality fooling steam.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope 6.0 exploit will be found but I doubt. Since the developer said dont update so its obviously no exploit in 6.0 is being found yet.

They didnt say that. :) Thats why they said dont update at their tweet. ;)
Eventually it will be hacked, or a later firmware will be. It could be years for all I know though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah I just saw they cracked Dragon Quest XI, but I already ended up buying the game like 15 hours b4 it got cracked lol. Ohwell I know Tomb Raider Shadows will be next since it has the same Denuvo level.
Its safe to say Codex is the only cracking team available, so it just means more work for them I guess.
At least dq11 is an incredible and fairly long game.

IwearHelmet4Bed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Qwertyuiop mentioned on his twitter that it’s entirely possible that the Kernel exploit that works on 5.55 still works on 6.0. If they aren’t able to find any more Kexploits than the one they have in private, and it’s continuing to work on higher firmwares and it’s not patched, you might not ever see one released.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are plenty of other vectors to hacking a console.

Imagine if a game we could pinpoint searched for update pkgs, but didn't verify them before download..... yes:these games exist.... there is potentially no need for "HEN" in some cases, but still crypto.

Also failoverflow pointed out 3 alternatiive probable hack entry points.... how often are they wrong....

My point is this: the more devs on board the quicker these avenues can be explored. If anyone is waiting for "jellybrek" it would be quicker to dive in and at least try learn than wait for an uncertainty.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER