Gaming When do you usually cheat in DS games?

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Metal Slug 7. The only DS game in which I resorted to cheats. And that was AFTER beaten it. I just wanted to focus on rescuing the POWs without having to worry about death...

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
There were only two instances:
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - I loved that game, but for the life of me, I couldn't finish it. ):
I was really close to the end, and after failing the same mission several times, I gave up. Months later I decided to use cheats only in order to see the outcome of the story. Yeah, so I finished it, but I hadly feel like I did anything at all.
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan - The autospin feature. It screws the high scores and life meter, but whatever - what I was looking for was playing the game and having a good time without having to worry about those damn spinners. So no remorse here.

Other than that, really minor stuff that isn't available in a normal manner. Like playing with the Shy Guy in Mario Kart
smileipb2.png

I guess that's all.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Osu Tatakae Ouendan Games. I used the auto spins due to not wanting to scratch my ds lol. My wrist is still sore from a basketball accident x_X so the auto spin works well.

Mimoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I usually cheat when the game gets boring or to get through a frustrating part of the game. I may sometimes cheat just cause I want something but I'm too lazy to work my way up to that point.

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed with the "I cheat when the game gets boring".
Aside from that, I really don't "cheat" cheat. I've looked at plenty of walkthrus, but, honestly, I doubt I've used a single cheat code since I've owned a flashcart.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only when I've beaten a game and want to screw around.
The only exception is Ouenden, where I use autospin, just because I'm scared for my touch screen.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Only in MP:H so I could defeat the final boss, that was the first time only though...

you couldnt beat the boss in MP:H? both forms arent very hard... or did you cheat to get 100%?

anyways...

i dont cheat that often, normally only to get achievements to unlock stuff that are nearly impossible. and of course the chrono trigger cheat that makes the game work
yaynds.gif
yay narin!
moogle.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dwight said:
Only when I've beaten a game and want to screw around.
The only exception is Ouenden, where I use autospin, just because I'm scared for my touch screen.

You shouldn't be that afraid, i used to be afraid aswell but all that's happened is a few scratches, it doesn't really affect gameplay at all, just dont bang on the touch screen. Anyway the games ive used cheats in the most is the auto play in EBA, i just wanted to quickly get rid of the easy levels so i can unlock the last level, which is the most fun to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1