What's Your Summer Plans?

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys, So i did this thread because it's just about summer break and whatever you're doing i would like to hear about it. This summer, Im just going to be gaming and trolling people with hacks on cod:Bo for the wii (Lol,What Non-sense,right?) Im also going to be Camping alot in (im not going to specify which parts im going to) the yukon. So Yeah, Im sure im not going to be on here most of the summer, so yeah. Also im going to miss chilli'n with @Lucar and are other weird - but - awesome pals at lunch break. so have a great summer tempers :)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on what the results of my X-rays/MRIs is. If the doctor can finally give me a straight answer on what's wrong with my leg and fix it, then I'll be hitting the gym to shift my fat arse and barrel arse.

If there's no solution, I'll be basically welded to my bed out of sheer despair, vegging out in front of Netflix, occasionally summoning the effort to play Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How racist. We do have people below the equator in the forums.

Anyway. Probably be unbearably hot, and despite that still wear full work site thick trousers, boots and more. Would go somewhere but funding such a thing is not the easiest proposition.

Reactions: zezzo

Zenior_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Learn German, coding, maybe study math (probably not), play videogames, go to the beach and drink many beers as possible

D

Deleted User

- Get more IRL friend contacts
- Learn assembly code
- Continue the hunt for the latest 3DS SDKs and Unity for 3DS
- Errrmmmm....... that's about it...

Oh, and I would also like to start doing digital artwork too, sometime! :D

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just have one week before school starts here and my friend old me he'd give me some DVDs of anime to watch so I guess I'll do just that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...