Hacking What's the simplest way to hack?

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all, i have a O3DS XL in 10.1.0-27U andi used to use Tubehax to boot HBL. I didn't got Ironfall before N patched it. My 3DS was for sometime back in my bag, now i discover Tubehax is gone.
What's the easyest way for me to boot HBL again? I want to install homemenuhax 2.5.
I think this question has been answered in some (many) threads but i have a very limited internet time to search.
If it helps, i have OOT3D phisical.
Thanks.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, i have a O3DS XL in 10.1.0-27U andi used to use Tubehax to boot HBL. I didn't got Ironfall before N patched it. My 3DS was for sometime back in my bag, now i discover Tubehax is gone.
What's the easyest way for me to boot HBL again? I want to install homemenuhax 2.5.
I think this question has been answered in some (many) threads but i have a very limited internet time to search.
Thanks.
Buy Cubic Ninja. It's your only available option.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can also use browserhax with the tubehax dns, it has a very low boot rate on o3ds though so just use it too install themehax.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.

You don't have to buy anything, you can use rxTools + emunand, and FBI injection to install FBI or BigBlueMenu.

This is the easiest and most detailed tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm out of luck here :'(
Using 107.211.140.065/000.000.000.000 as pri/sec DNSs and trying http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php i got that: "Is not possible to use the web browser. Check your net environment or try again later" (sort of).
WP_20151029_006.jpg

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have OoT cartridge (like you say) you can boot into NinjHax 2.1 and then install ThemeHax

Look here for more info and help
This is a Second-degree *hax, meaning you need another *hax to install this one
I need that first *hax to boot HBL and install themehax.
I have another XL in 8.2.10.x i wasn't using due to a broken analog, does it serve? Shame i'll get home only next thuesday.

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just once more. I'm, right now, with another 3DS XL. It's 8.1.0-18U. I used the web browser in it to open www.google.com just fine.
But 8.x doesn't have the home menu feature.
Can i install menuhax in it's SD and run it in the 10.1.x 3DS? If yes, how?
My friend said she'll lend me her Sky3DS maybe next week but if i can solve it before, i would love.
Thanks.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just once more. I'm, right now, with another 3DS XL. It's 8.1.0-18U. I used the web browser in it to open www.google.com just fine.
But 8.x doesn't have the home menu feature.
Can i install menuhax in it's SD and run it in the 10.1.x 3DS? If yes, how?
My friend said she'll lend me her Sky3DS maybe next week but if i can solve it before, i would love.
Thanks.

No, you have to use sysupdater to update to 9.0-9.2.

You can't do that since you don't have the theme loader that was added in 9.0, and even if you had it, you need a different payload for 10.1 so it won't work either way.

Just use Cubic Ninja to set up both of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude