Hacking What's the latest "true" CFW?

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok -.- Sorry for being not corrected. All the ones I converted work. So I am sorry for saying that, not having a popsloader is bad.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been contemplating upgrading my old PSP. I really haven't been using it much though since I bought it. The darn thing is still on 1.5 and has all those silly 'broken icons' that you had to use to get stuff working. I barely remember how I even did it back in the day.

But it sounds like for my situation 6.2CFW is the way to go? PSX support isn't really something that I care about.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
5.00 m33-6 + prometheus 4 plugin has given me complete psp iso compatibility. Everything has been working fine since I installed prome4 plugin. Phantasy Star Online 2 portable, GTA´s, Tekken6, Final Fantasy Crysis Core, Metal Gear Solid, and I could go on..

As for PSX compatibility, 5.00 m33 gives me near 99.9% popsloader PSX game compatibility. Heck, I still even have an old PSX CD storage, and converted some ones into eboot by myself, no problems at all. Except Digimon World 3 which it´s known to have dramas, even on 3.71 pops plugin.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
doyama said:
I've been contemplating upgrading my old PSP. I really haven't been using it much though since I bought it. The darn thing is still on 1.5 and has all those silly 'broken icons' that you had to use to get stuff working. I barely remember how I even did it back in the day.

But it sounds like for my situation 6.2CFW is the way to go? PSX support isn't really something that I care about.
Yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter