who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I guess as the 2nd thread has disappeared and the first has been locked this will be removed as well but i want to know whats the deal with this dios mios lite leak stuff.

Would please someone shed some info on this?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This thread is one of the reasons, why gbatemp sucks in the eyes of many devs. Threads about leaked content should not be allowed here.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you dont know, last night some jerk leaked some of work of cerdiers dml dios-mios lite it is assumed that this is a gamecube loading patch for sd slot. as far as it working idk because i didnt download it would love to hear if this dose work and i hope it stays in devlopment till its ready for a real release from its maker.

the leaker a guy named clark kent im guessing got mad and decieded to be a jerk off and leaked it said it had games working that didn't befor threw channel loading(wiigators loader ect.)

djc151084

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.navitotal.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
FIX94 said:
Schlupi said:
The leak is fake. This thing was all an elaborate scheme.
A fake? Then explain me why it worked...
Some fake Acekards work.
/thread

what diffrence does this make if the software is fake or real, if the user above you have tested it and confirmd it works?

there is a lot of people on this board would find it very usefull, so mods why can it not be linkd to here with a diffrent name like FAKE but working Dios-Mios lite lol?

djc

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
+1

new release DiscEX v 0.8 - Converts Wii/GC images to the required format

is it linking ?
yes an i have it. an yes this works. stayed up most of the night playing, wind walker. an cars this morning with my son.. the only fall back is some times it will freeze uneek. going to try with a newer built nand tonight seeing my nand is still v154.. but it is the most stable, at least i think.
what i don't understand, is this.. this is a great piece of work, it has taken a long time an a lot of sweat to make this work. if it is crediar's.. then why not go "oh well, yea it's mine." an get all the ooo's an auuuuh's. an get the reganition he deserves. if not his, then who ever did this should get it. an i think this is the reason why crediar. said it was never going to be realeased now, (from him) cause someone beat him to the punch.. besides if you don't want things your working on "leaked" then don't put them on the web.. cause it can an will be found.
it works through disk channel in uneek (game overlay).. but i will not say more then i already have.. don't want this thread closed. even though it will be. cause they don't want anyone to know. for what ever reason..
why have in you name " underground gaming community" if your not going to let people post things like this.

MrAimenify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Schlupi said:
The leak is fake. This thing was all an elaborate scheme.
A fake? Then explain me why it worked...

Why it worked? It didn't worked! Not for me. I tried every single way but still, it didn't work. Well, I see no reason why they should close down this topic because Crediar just cancelled DIOS-MIOS Lite beta.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crediars a respected person here and its disrespctful for his leaked work to be posted here.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MrAimenify said:
Why it worked? It didn't worked! Not for me. I tried every single way but still, it didn't work. Well, I see no reason why they should close down this topic because Crediar just cancelled DIOS-MIOS Lite beta.
I'll not explain you how, really I don't want to kill crediar, it's really amazing this guy can do things where we can dream from. I hate it that some bitch beta testers are leaking that, I don't get the point why they are destroying a person up to leaving the scene.
@goku1980:
Unfortunately...

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
MrAimenify said:
I'll not explain you how, really I don't want to kill crediar, it's really amazing this guy can do things where we can dream from. I hate it that some bitch beta testers are leaking that, I don't get the point why they are destroying a person up to leaving the scene.
@goku1980:
Unfortunately...
believe me! i'm not one of the "testers. i was just lucky enough to grab the app before it was lost. an me being the way i am. just gave it a shot. by no means am i trying to push crediar away from the devoloping more great apps. i truly respect him.. just don't like that he is going to give it up.. just because. i know if i did this an it got leaked, don't care. i still get the hype an applause. so screw the person who leaked it. what your just a speed bump, an i'm the truck that runs over you. yea i'm a noob but i love trying new things, an i don't give up. even when it seems like it can't be done. 24 hr with out sleep since i started with this. an i just got it working at 3 am..
mellow.gif

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shortz1994 said:
yes an i have it. an yes this works. stayed up most of the night playing, wind walker. an cars this morning with my son.. the only fall back is some times it will freeze uneek. going to try with a newer built nand tonight seeing my nand is still v154.. but it is the most stable, at least i think.
what i don't understand, is this.. this is a great piece of work, it has taken a long time an a lot of sweat to make this work. if it is crediar's.. then why not go "oh well, yea it's mine." an get all the ooo's an auuuuh's. an get the reganition he deserves. if not his, then who ever did this should get it. an i think this is the reason why crediar. said it was never going to be realeased now, (from him) cause someone beat him to the punch.. besides if you don't want things your working on "leaked" then don't put them on the web.. cause it can an will be found.
it works through disk channel in uneek (game overlay).. but i will not say more then i already have.. don't want this thread closed. even though it will be. cause they don't want anyone to know. for what ever reason..
why have in you name " underground gaming community" if your not going to let people post things like this.

can you help with emul nand? What ticket i must replace? (where is 00000008.app in emul nand?)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
zizer said:
can you help with emul nand? What ticket i must replace? (where is 00000008.app in emul nand?)
Stop. Please close the topic at this point. I'm sure nobody want that things like that happen now. Really guys, think about it.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope he dose finish this and release it,i have no disc drive (it died on me) and havent been able to load any gamecube games in like 2 yrs or so i WAS REALY LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS!!!

times preloader save me 60
love nmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...