YeeHaH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can anyone tell me what is the best slot 2 device. cost not an issue. i got a g6real in slot 1 and love it to death. but need a slot 2 for gba only and want 100% rom compatibility. isnt the g6 team meant to be bringing something new out? I been waiting for that but times a waistin and i need a slot 2.

And thanks to all the skinners out there. Ridge my silver ds looks awesome with your crimson skin and funny wario is a personal fave as well. would be even better if wario got lost.

YeeHaH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i guess im tossing up between g6lite and m3 lite. would you say the g6lite has enough memory or go the m3lite and get a 2G kingston? I dont like the idea of any games slowing down thats why i got a g6ds in slot 1. really appreciate anyones comments if you have either one of these slot 2 carts..

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't really matter which one you get. The ones discussed above all have high GBA compatibility, so it's down to price and preference (micro SD or internal memory)

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess im tossing up between g6lite and m3 lite. would you say the g6lite has enough memory or go the m3lite and get a 2G kingston? I dont like the idea of any games slowing down thats why i got a g6ds in slot 1. really appreciate anyones comments if you have either one of these slot 2 carts..

I have almost sixty GBA games on my G6 Lite, and a couple DS games that I just haven't gotten around to taking off yet. So I'm sure I can get well over sixty. And I'm just like you, I don't like the idea of possible slow downs, so that's why I got the G6 Lite. So if that's enough GBA games on one cart for you, and the price is ok, then I definitely suggest going with it.

If not, then I think the second best is the EZIV Lite Deluxe.

Are Supercards really one of the worst of the lot?

Yeah, I guess for GBA they're not all that great. For DS I guess they're fine. I don't know personally since I would never buy a slot 2 Supercard. But you can find out for yourself just by visiting some forums. You'll see a lot of threads about this game or that game not working.

YeeHaH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thankyou all so much for your wonderful help. I decided on the g6lite. will be checkin the mail box every day with great anticipation... thanks again.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay