whats the best slot 2 to go with my g6ds slot1

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by YeeHaH, Sep 6, 2007.

Sep 6, 2007
  1. YeeHaH
    OP

Newcomer YeeHaH Member

Australia
    can anyone tell me what is the best slot 2 device. cost not an issue. i got a g6real in slot 1 and love it to death. but need a slot 2 for gba only and want 100% rom compatibility. isnt the g6 team meant to be bringing something new out? I been waiting for that but times a waistin and i need a slot 2.

And thanks to all the skinners out there. Ridge my silver ds looks awesome with your crimson skin and funny wario is a personal fave as well. would be even better if wario got lost.

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Well anything would do fine really. G6 Lite/M3 Lite/EZ3in1/EZIV all work well.

3. YeeHaH
    OP

Newcomer YeeHaH Member

Australia
    i guess im tossing up between g6lite and m3 lite. would you say the g6lite has enough memory or go the m3lite and get a 2G kingston? I dont like the idea of any games slowing down thats why i got a g6ds in slot 1. really appreciate anyones comments if you have either one of these slot 2 carts..

4. MitchStar

Newcomer MitchStar Advanced Member

United States
    i dont like messing around with mini sd cards, so i love the g6 lite (and real)

5. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    m3 perfect is best IMO, if price isn't a problem.

6. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    It doesn't really matter which one you get. The ones discussed above all have high GBA compatibility, so it's down to price and preference (micro SD or internal memory)

7. Saturnplanet5

Member Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Are Supercards really one of the worst of the lot?

8. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, I guess for GBA they're not all that great. For DS I guess they're fine. I don't know personally since I would never buy a slot 2 Supercard. But you can find out for yourself just by visiting some forums. You'll see a lot of threads about this game or that game not working.

9. YeeHaH
    OP

Newcomer YeeHaH Member

Australia
    thankyou all so much for your wonderful help. I decided on the g6lite. will be checkin the mail box every day with great anticipation... thanks again. [​IMG]