Gaming What's on a psp 3000 label? How come there's no LETTER?

square3990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
081014054555515.jpg

I went to target to check out psp 3000(piano black, american version) today but I found nothing but a serial number on the label. How do I tell if the firmware system is under 5.03?

square3990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi, are you 100% sure? cuz i dont wanna waste 199.99 dollars and find out that the firmware version is over 5.03. btw i think there are two kinds of ratchet bunble, one has a silver psp in it, the other one has black. are both of em 5.03?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    But i have a medical prescription for the weed
    Still a criminal. Prescription from a doctor, which then had to be approved by the state, and they just legalized it here too for recreational use. But I can't even simply STORE it in my home
    Federally assisted housing. Still illegal to have it on property even though its medical and it's recreationally legal here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    alright.. that sounds like a mess
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I hate conflicting and unclear laws
    Then the city just passed an ordinance no smoking weed or even using edibles in public. I dont smoke cigs. I hate them. But why are cig smokers free to smoke anywhere they want?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    what do you mean using edibles in public?
    If i go to a bar and want to sit outside for a few beers. There are smokers all around me chain smoking the entire time. But now with the new ordinance, i can be fined $300 if I take even a single puff of my medication.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    okay that sounds bad, but what do you mean using edibles in public?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    are they forbidding to eat in public or what?
    Cant have it in my home, cant use it anywhere on the property even in the smoking area outside, cant go in my car because thats a DUI, and now cant even walk down a back street at 3am bothering no one or you get fined. Yet people can smoke cigs all over the place.
    No thc edibles in public is what theyre saying
    no smoking weed, no eating weed products
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    ah
    It so dumb. Small town mostly Trump Republicans. Like 3 city console members making decisions for everyone.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    that's what you meant
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    thanks for clarifying
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea..I'm sure
    I want to move but my mom, step dad, daughter, granddaughter, oldest brother, uncle, aunt, and several cousins are all here.
    Kinda sucks to move and not know anyone. But I miss the big city.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    ok so you're in prison because family needs to stick together, gotcha..I wished my family was more like that
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    as in that they'd stick *more* together instead of less
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but yea I think either extreme isn't good
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P