Gaming Whats are you currently playing?

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey people, since multirom is STILL not out yet, thought I'd ask and see what everyone's one rom that they are currently playing is? For me it is Fire Emblem Awakening.

EDIT: May be in the wrong section. My bad, please move or delete the thread.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default, here. Mostly because you have to keep the game in Sleep Mode to build your town and unlock certain items and abilities. I REALLY wish there were more people in my town for me to StreetPass with.

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Lego City Undercover and New Super Mario Bros. 2. I'll continue playing Ocarina after getting multirom tho.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default, here. Mostly because you have to keep the game in Sleep Mode to build your town and unlock certain items and abilities. I REALLY wish there were more people in my town for me to StreetPass with.

Net friend invite also gives town pop. I know that feeling though, had the game on sleepmode for like two weeks and not a single streetpass, only just finished the shops yesterday.

I don't have a Gateway, but I carry Bravely Default and a few eshop games around with me. Been playing more tanks vs bugs than BD the past couple days...

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default has actually prevented me from progressing in Ace Attorney 5. Having to stay in Sleep Mode to build my town means that every single second I spend playing any other game is stopping my town from being built.

I KNEW this would happen.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm playing bravely default (since December, currently at chapter5), which I own.
I'm playing one game at a time on 3DS anyway. There are not a lot of games I'm interested to so it's not hard to play only one at a time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg