Gaming What WiiU games are you looking forward to in 2016?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,490
  • Replies 106
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
never owned virtual boy?
If that's in regards to Blade's comment then it doesn't hold up. VB wasn't a console, it was targeted as a portable 3D gaming device. I know, it wasn't really portable but it wasn't either a home console.

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im definitely looking forward to Pokken tournament and Zelda U. Idk when shin megami tensei x fire emblem comes out but im also interested in that.

avinashlego

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want far cry to come to wii u if not then at least one far cry title that is wii u exclusive or a port with gamepad support. CryEngine does have Wii U support. I just don't want it to be bullshit like far cry vengeance(ugh...)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Im definitely looking forward to Pokken tournament and Zelda U. Idk when shin megami tensei x fire emblem comes out but im also interested in that.
According to Nintendo SMTxFE will be called "Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE". Uh.. really?

Let's pretend I were to ask at a game store:
Me - Do you have Tokyo Mirage Sessions Hashtag FE
Clerk - Do we have what?
Me - Shin Megami x Fire Emblem for Wii U
Clerk - Ah, yes! We sure do.

One thing's for sure, you can always count on Nintendo to come up with weird titles.

Reactions: uribemaster

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After the last Direct, I´m greatly looking forward to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Japanese voices and songs ^_^). Besides that, Star Fox Zero for the nostalgy and Pokken Tournament for the hype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9