What was the first console/device you modded/hacked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,918
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Likes Likes 1
My first modded thing was an xbox 360 that could read burnt discs, but my first console i hacked on my own was my Wii. Now I pretty much modded everyone of my consoles.
 
The first "hardmod" I did was add an "Innovation" front light to my original GBA. Softmod would be either the DS, if we could flashcarts, or the Wii, if were are talking about really messing with some code.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WeedZ
My first was the Wii IIRC. At the time I didn't really understand anything like loading ROMs or making my own homebrew. I was more interested in playing NewerSMBW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Title. I want to know what was the first device you modified/hacked, wether it be building a pc, hacking a phone, modding an xbox, etc.

Mine was a psp 1000 that i installed a CFW to when i was 9, i remember how annoying it was to get the proper files for the "magic" memory stick, and to remember which pin on the battery i had to cut in order to make it a pandora battery...
Started with the Wii when I was 10, then moved to the PSP the same year bought one of the fancy "Pandora" batteries with magic memory sticks that had a button to swap between pandora mode and normal mode. Was $80 at the time, now you can pick it up for $5 lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Justin20020
The first device I must've hacked/modded was my Nokia N900. In its time, it was one powerful piece of hardware with Maemo (a linux distro).
First handheld modded would be my NDS Lite.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted